Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Season ending in 11 days. Presumably the next will start a week or two after.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I don't get the hate on immortal at all. Game probably isn't for me but there is definitely a market for it and they are investing very few resources in to it. Mobile gaming is the future.

It show's the disconnect blizzard now has with it's customers.

Hold a con for computer gaming, only announce a mobile version of a game too a room full of primarily PC/Console gamers, "Don't you guys have phones??" really fucking pissed me off..

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah they fucked big time last year but it was last year, move on. We are getting new game/xpack announcements in almost all of their major IPs. They still have some of my favorite IPs so I hope they get all of them right and I can fork over way too much money to them with glee.

And if not, we can all play D2 remaster until we are too arthritic to game anymore.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
In Diablo 4: Rakanishu you play the leader of a small Fallen pack trying to protect your family from endless assault by horrible Adventurers. You must scrape and scramble to survive, leveling up your pack, gaining new members, and gearing them up by scavenging the dead or defeating weakened adventurers. Rise to rule over sanctuary as the mightiest leader the Fallen have ever produced!

Classes: Fallen with Club. Fallen Shaman. Fallen with Knife. Fallen Who Shits Lightning For Some Reason. Green Fallen.

I'd pay for that game. Expansion adds black fallen, for extra strong/faster spawn rate adventurers due to racism.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah they fucked big time last year but it was last year, move on. We are getting new game/xpack announcements in almost all of their major IPs. They still have some of my favorite IPs so I hope they get all of them right and I can fork over way too much money to them with glee.

And if not, we can all play D2 remaster until we are too arthritic to game anymore.

Whats sad is some of their most popular shit today is remastered classic shit like WoW classic, Warcraft remastered and now soon to be D2 remastered? LUL. They became Hollywood, cant make any good new shit so lets remake all the old shit.

• 1Dislike

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

If they do a D2 remaster, I'm pretty much indifferent to any of the new shit they come out with anyway. Probably my GOAT and I can see myself sinking a tremendous amount of time into an HD D2

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
If they do a D2 remaster, I'm pretty much indifferent to any of the new shit they come out with anyway. Probably my GOAT and I can see myself sinking a tremendous amount of time into an HD D2

If they redo the cutscenes I will be supremely happy. Marius freeing Baal was my favorite cutscene.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
If D4 ends up being a third person action RPG I'd be happy. Diablo/MOBA style movement just isn't something I like at all, hate moving with the mouse.

• 1Dislike

Nola

Trakanon Raider
If D4 ends up being a third person action RPG I'd be happy. Diablo/MOBA style movement just isn't something I like at all, hate moving with the mouse.
I wouldnt, I guess I'm so use to playing it this way since Diablo 1. But I would rather have it over the shoulder rather than a looter shooter anyday.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Too bad its korean, but check out combat in Lost ark. There really is some cool shit they did with combat in that game. Its more strategic and more position based. Makes all these western ARPGs look like shit in comparison. Plus it feels really satisfying to pull of combos and shit on mobs in this game.

Demonic assassin looks badass

They need to release this fucking game in the West already. Russia even has it.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I couldn't even make it past Act 1. Just something about the game doesn't click with me.

Yet I had no issue getting to Paragon 100 pre-RoS in D3.
I don't think PoE is a bad game it just lacks polish compared to D3, which is totally understandable considering who is putting out the game. I always found it more fun to TheoryCraft PoE then actually play PoE. Could you imagine PoE's system with D3's Gameplay Polish?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Info from a "reliable leaker" taken from discord showing a twitter feed.

He post some replies to questions that were asked so you gotta go through the whole thread.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If D4 was going to be a classic ARPG, shouldn't we have heard that already? Leaking information customers want to hear is good PR.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
If D4 was going to be a classic ARPG, shouldn't we have heard that already? Leaking information customers want to hear is good PR.
Possible depends on how tight of lid they had on it but true it is good PR. One thing that has me curious is mounts if the leaker is telling the truth. Other than MTX revenue why would it be in a Diablo game? I know Lost Ark had mounts and you used them to travel around the world faster. I'm wondering if D4 will be a blend of a MMO/AARPG game like Lost Ark.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Asset reuse from WoW. They're taking Chris Wilson's GCD talk to heart but implementing it in a completely wrong way.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If there's actually a Diablo 2 reforged in the works, that means D4 is like 3-4 years out and they need to throw something out there in the meantime.

• 2Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It show's the disconnect blizzard now has with it's customers.

Hold a con for computer gaming, only announce a mobile version of a game too a room full of primarily PC/Console gamers, "Don't you guys have phones??" really fucking pissed me off..
It really smacked of they had some other major announce they wanted to make but got some kind of abort when it was too late to wave off on the con so they were stuck with what they had. I think had they realized immortal and warcraft 3 remaster was it there probably would not have been a blizcon.