Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Next Seasonal power
Shadows of the Past: Activating a Shrine/Pylon will spawn in a shadow clone of your class. This clone will randomly have 1 out of 3 predetermined builds. This clone's power will scale with your character and will last for 1 minute or if your character dies.

Kanai’s Cube: Additionally, the Kanai’s Cube will have a fourth slot this season. This fourth slot will have the choices of the first 3 slots but will not stack with any of them. The intent is to provide players with creative flexibility to their character builds.
Updates
  • Haedrig’s Gifts now grants all class sets and we have a new rotation schedule. This upcoming season, depending on which class you choose, Haedrig’s Gifts will reward you with Horde of the Ninety Savages, Aegis of Valor, Gears of Dreadlands, Patterns of Justice, Masquerade of the Burning Carnival, Mundunugu’s Regalia, or Typhon’s Veil.
  • Stone Gauntlets now drops for all classes.
  • Paragon Bonus Gold Find has been changed to Gold Pickup Radius at 0.1 per point.
Large % buffs for underperforming builds
  • New Item* Gelmindor’s Marrow Guards: Bone Spear cast from Simulacrums deal 400-500% increased damage.
  • Ivory Tower: Rapid multiple blocks will now scale the damage for Fires of Heaven, up to a maximum of 2.5 times damage.
  • Mantle of Channeling: Removed the 1 second start up before the power takes effect.
  • Etched Sigil: While channeling Arcane Torrent, Disintegrate, or Ray of Frost, the damage of your Energy Twister is increased by 200-250%, and you also cast Energy Twister every second.
  • Fragment of Destiny: Your Signature Spells attack 50% faster and deal triple damage. You gain a Spectral buff whenever you land an attack with a Signature Spell. Hydras deal 25-30% increased damage for each Spectral stack. Max 10 stacks.
  • Valthek's Rebuke: Energy Twister now travels in a straight path and deals 300-400% increased damage.
  • Winter Flurry: Enemies killed by Cold damage have a 25% chance to release a Frost Nova. Your Hydra deals 125-150% increased damage to enemies in a Blizzard.
  • Wizardspike: Performing an attack has a 25% chance to hurl a Frozen Orb. Arcane Orb deals 300-350% increased damage.
  • Delsere's Magnum Opus: 6 piece bonus increased from 8500% to 12500%.
  • The Typhon's Veil: 6 piece bonus increased from 1300% to 2000%.
  • Norvold's Fervor: Buff 2 piece bonus damage from 100% to 400%
  • Armor of Akkhan: Buff 6 piece bonus damage from 1500% to 2000%
  • Roland's Legacy: Buff 4 piece bonus damage from 13,000% to 17,500%
  • Seeker of the Light: Buff 6 piece Blessed Hammer bonus damage from 12,000% to 15,000%
  • Belt of the Trove: Every 4 seconds, call down Bombardment on a random nearby enemy. Bombardment deals 400-500% increased damage.
  • Mortal Drama: Double the number of Bombardment impacts. Bombardement deals 400-500% increased damage.
  • Manajuma's Way: Angry Chicken explosion damage increased from 400% to 2000%.
  • Spirit of Arachyr: Buff 6 piece bonus damage from 9000% to 17,500%.
  • Helltooth Harness: Buff 6 piece bonus damage from 9000% to 17,500%.
  • Scrimshaw: Reduces the Mana cost of Zombie Charger by 75% and increases its damage by 6-7 times.
  • Inna's Mantra: Buff 6 piece bonus damage from 750% to 950%.
  • Shenlong's Spirit: Damage bonus increased from 200% to 350%.
  • Gungdo Gear: Exploding Palm's on-death explosion applies Exploding Palm. Exploding Palm's damage is increased by 75-100%.
  • Blade of the Tribes: War Cry and Threatening Shout cause an Avalanche and Earthquake. Avalanche and Earthquake both deal 150-200% increased damage

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ohhhh thought they meant if you were playing a WD, it gave you all WD sets.

Kind of a nice change for alts, but there is zero interesting in any of the rest of the notes.

Malakriss

Devs waited til all classes had a new set and then added them to the rotation this season. Fastest for season journey will likely still be barb or DH, I'll probably grab the free GoD set, slap on a Squirts, CoE, Frostburn, or Furnace for extra damage in the 4th cube slot. T16 speeds you can flex a goldwrap no problem.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
"This fourth slot will have the choices of the first 3 slots but will not stack with any of them."

What does that even mean?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"This fourth slot will have the choices of the first 3 slots but will not stack with any of them."

I interpret it as you can’t have 2 of the same item in the cube.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
So a little different than season 20 where you could put 3 armors in the cube. 4 slots now but only two of any type and no duplicates.

I don't read the Haedrig's change as letting you pick from any class, only that the new sets are added to the rotation for future seasons. So functionally no change. We'll see I guess.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

4th slot can be a weapon, armor, or jewelry, but no duplicates allowed.

After re-reading it, I think I agree, that the new sets are now just in the Gift rotation, and you don't actually get all of them.

Malakriss

Guy tests a Frozen Orb with Deathwish mechanic in current season, notes that we'll get over 5x the damage with it next season. Trash killer using cold CoE cycle.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Devs waited til all classes had a new set and then added them to the rotation this season. Fastest for season journey will likely still be barb or DH, I'll probably grab the free GoD set, slap on a Squirts, CoE, Frostburn, or Furnace for extra damage in the 4th cube slot. T16 speeds you can flex a goldwrap no problem.
DH can’t use a furnace in the cube. I’m going start dh. Use either nems in the cube or odyssey’s end.
Necro looks solid this season.

people are betting bombardment crusader nerfed. It’s strong but I don’t like the way it plays.

Malakriss

Most likely start dates to S22 are Nov 13 or 20th.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
naked mad men GIF by Vulture.com

Malakriss

If you want to pay blizzard for shit, you can play SL. At least D3 is free for a week or two of entertainment.