Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

SeanDoe1z1

Current rank 1000 DH-Gr 110
Current rank 1000 crusader-Gr 75

says a lot about the season start and number of people playing dh

DH was left out of meta for so long a lot(handful!) of people came back just for it. i did a day or two stint and am bored though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Chiming in to share that we have been reading into comments and feedback related to the Seasonal Theme. Working with the dev team now to prep for some updates to share w/ you. In the meantime, thanks a TON for all the patience. Ill y’all updated.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll y'all updated? They really should put this in MSWord before submission so it corrected their silly middle school level grammar problems.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really hope they scrap it and pick literally any other season buff instead.

Switched over from barb to crusader. Speed build is fun, but the push build is a massive pain in the ass to gear.

Malakriss

Did a GR113 which isn't bad considering every ancient Dawn i've gotten is total crap. I look at the insane gear at the top of the leaderboards and don't even want to know how many rifts more they've done with +1000 paragon over me.

I'd need to actually find more ancient gear before i even consider doing a 2nd+ augment.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
After not playing DH for years I'm enjoying the GoD build. In groups though if I fall behind even a little I have problems keeping momentum since there's little to tag. What are people using for speed rifts, UE Multi?

Krastalvo

Molten Core Raider

SeanDoe1z1

if doing like 16, bounties or whatever the vengance rune that ticks hatred helps bridge the gaps between packs.

or cubing like echoing fury. or have a better comp and just be ahead of everyone. SSDs for life.

Malakriss

Lack of a wieldable Dawn screws my options so I go with the Night Stalker passive (generators give +4 hatred) to extend on enemy droughts.

Movement-wise Hot Pursuit is on hit, Tactical Advantage only works for 2 seconds after a Shadow Power cast and frankly you're stopping to click and pick up things while in T16 land. At superspeeds your minion can barely pick up a fraction of the gold so avarice isn't a bad choice if you can balance toughness.

Malakriss

Hit 791 with a GR117 clear last night, already rolled off today so there's still a very active DH population. Ran bounties until i rolled an ancient Dawn which had great affixes but was a 52% with literal min damage roll.

Game really dries up when you're trying to roll top 90% of all good affixes + as an ancient just so you can augment the damn thing.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Hit 791 with a GR117 clear last night, already rolled off today so there's still a very active DH population. Ran bounties until i rolled an ancient Dawn which had great affixes but was a 52% with literal min damage roll.

Game really dries up when you're trying to roll top 90% of all good affixes + as an ancient just so you can augment the damn thing.
Aye. How many Para are you at?

I'd play more but I need to get a new gfx card. Otherwise 32GB and an SSD would be making things much nicer than my old machine.

• 1Salty

Malakriss

Aye. How many Para are you at?

I'd play more but I need to get a new gfx card. Otherwise 32GB and an SSD would be making things much nicer than my old machine.
P978 but only a single augment. The seasonal theme can even lag my 1080, it's causing a ton of issues for people so that's probably what crashes your client.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
P978 but only a single augment. The seasonal theme can even lag my 1080, it's causing a ton of issues for people so that's probably what crashes your client.

Surprised. My 1080 isn't phased at 1440 at all. HOWEVER, I am noticing stuttering a lot. But my framerate itself isn't lowering at all. It's as if my CPU is hating life just running the game, despite being a 3900x. But its usually not during seasonal effects, its just the game in general. It can happen even if the seasonal going off. and I have definitely had a few CTD's here and there. And this is a new build, clean windows install etc.

• 1Moron

Malakriss

Finished a bounty run with a rainbow portal still open and undone, seasonal theme went off in town while salvaging and BAM crashed. With my luck that was the one with wings.

• 1WTF

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seems weird to me they even let the seasonal buff go live, is there no group play on the test server? The moment I saw the seasonal buff I knew it would be awful in group play.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Seasonal buff is aids, but DH is living the dream right now. The freebie set has some really nice shit that will let you just faceroll well past t7. I got pled from paragon 209 to 576 from a couple DH running GOD in GR85. I got lucky as shit and got myself an ancient dawn on my first upgrade, and had the rest of the set in stash, so I am testing out the waters. It is fast. Real fast. All the shit explodes.

Edit: If any guildies need a PL and see me on, let me know. Just doing rifts to get someone to 70 is easy as pie.

Malakriss

Thoughts? Wish the crit rolls were higher but it's tough to get something this usable.

Screenshot004.jpg