Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you want to pay blizzard for shit, you can play SL. At least D3 is free for a week or two of entertainment.
Start of expansions are almost always fun(like start of d3 seasons). Friends all play again. And don't pay anything because all the bnet balance from gold earned at the start of previous expansion. Just wish d3 was a week earlier, as I rarely last past a week of playing a lot.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For some reason upon logging today in it regranted me the achieve for Prime Evil Wings. If you didn't get them from summer should try now.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
New Diablo mega-site, a collaboration between a number of high-end / big name streamers (Wudijo, Raxx, Rhykker, etc) plus it looks like they merged d3planner into it as well.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is someone from this forum who is streaming? Who/how do I check it out?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Also, since they already screwed up the console start of season once, what are the odds they fubar the PC start time and it ends up an hour earlier/later

edit: Funny story, blizzard bad word filters "screw" for clan motd.

Last edited:

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God damn nemesis bracers are hilarious for speed runs. You pop the pylon and the clone instantly melts the elite.
Also necro pre haunted visions is a pain in the ass.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fun season so far. Crazy mudflation, one hour to level to 70 using the shadow clones, then gift set to hit t16 easily on the first night. I skipped last season so this is my first time with the DH dreadlands set.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

DH has multiple damage mods and a wide assortment of reduction to choose from, if only wizard had that much variety. 4th cube slot gives amazing flexibility on weapon/quiver even without proper items / affixes.

Last season's power was a joke, this one actually incentivizes looking for shrines and you have gearing options straight from hitting 70.

Malakriss

Follower System Revamp: The Follower system for Diablo III has been revamped and will be made permanently available for Seasonal and Non-Seasonal play! Players can now equip Followers with a total of 14 different item slots

Follower feature into Diablo III called Emanate, which allows the player to gain the intended effect of certain Legendary Powers and Set Bonuses when equipped on the hired Follower.
The current list of items with Emanate capabilities are the following:
  • Broken Crown
  • Homing Pads
  • Spaulders of Zakara
  • Goldskin
  • Custerian Wristguards
  • Nemesis Bracers
  • Gladiator Gauntlets
  • Gloves of Worship
  • Dovu Energy Trap
  • Rakoff's Glass of Life
  • Avarice Band
  • Krede's Flame
  • The Flavor of Time
  • Sage's Journey (3-piece set bonus)
  • Cain's Destiny (3-piece set bonus)
Follower Skills Revamp: Follower skills have been reworked to showcase new and updated skills.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
I just started playing this again. I haven't played since probably 2013. It seems way more polished now but I'm only level 33. I don't even know what rifts are or anything so it will be interesting to see the end game when I get there. Anyone know when this season ends?

Malakriss

I just started playing this again. I haven't played since probably 2013. It seems way more polished now but I'm only level 33. I don't even know what rifts are or anything so it will be interesting to see the end game when I get there. Anyone know when this season ends?
Console season glitched out at the start and listed a date for April 30th. But nothing has been mentioned otherwise and it could have been a placeholder. But since they did the double goblin bonus another month at minimum seems likely.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's weird to see them change a system like that, when the game was basically relegated to maintenance mode.

I wonder if followers will still be pointless damage. The fact you get any set bonuses and legendary effect they wear is pretty crazy. At least they limited the legendary stuff, or it would probably even more crazy. I expect they will all have a nem bracer, gloves of worship and flavor of time. Also enchanter new skills are pretty crazy,

With such a focus on solo. They should add a checkbox for solo on character creation. Make it so you can't group at all. Then give them their own leader board. Means that player got all their own gear, no loot parties. Grinded all their own paragon(no rat runs, super fast group 105s etc).

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
It's weird to see them change a system like that, when the game was basically relegated to maintenance mode
Not sure if that's what they are doing with this specific feature, but in general they might use D3 seasons to test ideas for D4.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users