Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I used to only play with friends before the big patch that returned Inferno and they all quit when ACT II was such a huge jump they quit and haven't looked back. So here I am with a WD with sucky equipment trying out the changes.

It's amazing what taking your items for granted does and not paying attention to the details. I spent about 1.7 million in upgrades and went from 22k DPS to 42K with my buffs I can his 52K. I know that's nothing special at MP10 but it's a start for me since I am cash strapped

I never played with MP but before my upgrades I was having issues with just elites in MP1! I know laugh!

Now with a few select changes, I blow through MP1 so far and am going to try MP2.

When you start to understand how the items and stats work together, you can enjoy the game more. Still the issue of having to go through the AH to have any shot of upgrading is still there, but I am really looking forward to Loot 2.0 and the other changes.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So does everybody else just pick up all rares/legendary? Or are there certain slots that are impossible to get high value items in?

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
So does everybody else just pick up all rares/legendary? Or are there certain slots that are impossible to get high value items in?
You just DE everything. You have black smithing plans to fill non awesome legendary slots.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I just saw those new changes they posted on diablofans and the new item affixes they are testing are just spot on for some build changing stuff and making finding items really fun and interesting. This shit can't come soon enough because I really want to play the game again but there is absolutely no reason to at the moment with the awesome changes coming ahead.

-Bolas now explode instantly.
-Frost Hydra now periodically casts Frost Nova.
-Reduce the resource cost of Fire skills by 30%.
-Threatening Shout has a chance to Charm enemies and cause them to join your side.
-Grasp of the Dead no longer has a cooldown.
- Frost nova is now cast at your enemy.

Stuff like this on items is really cool shit.

The Master

Bronze Squire
TheGentleman#1373.

Mostly doing the occasional run for key parts or leveling something to 60 just to check it out. CM Wizard.

xzi

Mouthbreather
So whats the best route to run XP in the PC version? I'm able to do MP5/6 comfortably.
Act 1 Fields of Misery. There's just far too many mobs clumped up together to pass it up. Act 3 is alright, 4 is too, but there's a few mobs that will instagib you. But I've found 1 is just simply the fastest and easiest.

Go get your NV stacks. This is what I run. Usually I don't even have to hit the Halls of Agony because there's generally an extra pack or two in the festering woods. Anyways.

(check cemetary of the forsaken for that occasional elite mini boss)
>port toThe Festering Woods. guaranteed to get at least 2 elite packs in the dungeons there. Generally there is either the event or an extra pack in the festering woods area as well.
>port toLeoric's Manorand run inside the building then back down the steps where all those Cultists are. Go outside and there will more than likely be one elite group there, sometimes there's two.
>port toHalls of Agony2 or 3 and get your last NV buff

Then go clear the entirety of Fields of Misery and fap your way to victory

Ratama

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is it just Zaphid and myself playing the PC version on the EU side?
frown.png
LFM!

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Yea, I've been doing a bit more in diablo recently. Hatorade logged in and proceeded to rapewind our game, then tossed some bows at me.

We're always looking for more these days; battletag is Arysa#1370. Down for killing some demons, or you can just join a match with me and rain some DH loot on my head. Down for either. (Still need more Natalya's pieces, what up.)

I've been playing a monk now, and was thinking of doing that as a ladder char, or witch doctor. Both seem to have the ability to get something to maintain aggro and that's fucking awesome.

Also wish that the console version at least showed up for the PC version; IE, I want the fucking red wings I got on PS3. I have the blue wings and Kerrigan's wings, but fuck me if I can get the red ones. Fucking Obama.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Act 1 Fields of Misery. There's just far too many mobs clumped up together to pass it up. Act 3 is alright, 4 is too, but there's a few mobs that will instagib you. But I've found 1 is just simply the fastest and easiest.

Go get your NV stacks. This is what I run. Usually I don't even have to hit the Halls of Agony because there's generally an extra pack or two in the festering woods. Anyways.

(check cemetary of the forsaken for that occasional elite mini boss)
>port toThe Festering Woods. guaranteed to get at least 2 elite packs in the dungeons there. Generally there is either the event or an extra pack in the festering woods area as well.
>port toLeoric's Manorand run inside the building then back down the steps where all those Cultists are. Go outside and there will more than likely be one elite group there, sometimes there's two.
>port toHalls of Agony2 or 3 and get your last NV buff

Then go clear the entirety of Fields of Misery and fap your way to victory
I think I have a slightly more refined route than that. First I go to Cathedral 3 and there is a boss in the room to the right 9/10 times. Occasionally he'll spawn far away so I just leave the game if that happens. I then go to Festering and walk the perimeter clockwise and stop into the two dungeons to snag the elites there. This will usually leave me at NV4 or NV5. I then port to Cemetary (I stopped looking for the boss there because they nerfed the spawn rate) and head south. That zone has pretty good monster density for XP and if you are missing an NV stack you can pick it up there. After that I do Misery.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just saw those new changes they posted on diablofans and the new item affixes they are testing are just spot on for some build changing stuff and making finding items really fun and interesting. This shit can't come soon enough because I really want to play the game again but there is absolutely no reason to at the moment with the awesome changes coming ahead.

-Bolas now explode instantly.
-Frost Hydra now periodically casts Frost Nova.
-Reduce the resource cost of Fire skills by 30%.
-Threatening Shout has a chance to Charm enemies and cause them to join your side.
-Grasp of the Dead no longer has a cooldown.
- Frost nova is now cast at your enemy.

Stuff like this on items is really cool shit.
damn nice

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think I have a slightly more refined route than that. First I go to Cathedral 3 and there is a boss in the room to the right 9/10 times. Occasionally he'll spawn far away so I just leave the game if that happens. I then go to Festering and walk the perimeter clockwise and stop into the two dungeons to snag the elites there. This will usually leave me at NV4 or NV5. I then port to Cemetary (I stopped looking for the boss there because they nerfed the spawn rate) and head south. That zone has pretty good monster density for XP and if you are missing an NV stack you can pick it up there. After that I do Misery.
Don't forget to do Decaying Crypt level 1 if it spawns in FoM.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It's full of those vomitting undead, so get a few of those and you can easily have a large pack in a few seconds.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This weekend I'm gonna go through the hour it'll take to figure out which battletags in the OP are still used by active. I'll be adding everyone who posted their tag so if you want to see the massive strength of my monk's exploding lag palm then throw up your btag.