Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Make sure to check outhttp://www.d3rawr.com/dbefore buying an upgrade. I bought a 20M witching hour and it was a sidegrade to my current Inna's belt. Witching hour is probably BIS, but you'll have to pay pretty penny for one.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Craft some gloves ASAP. I'd also imagine you could pick up a better weapon pretty cheap.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Here is my profile if anyone has any advice (besides switch to CM)
Get some Inna's pants with int on them and then craft a 300+ int bracer. Not sure why you are using that belt. Weapon looks like a good upgrade candidate also.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Get some Inna's pants with int on them and then craft a 300+ int bracer. Not sure why you are using that belt. Weapon looks like a good upgrade candidate also.
bro I dont even know why I'm wearing that belt.

I crafted new gloves, gave me about a 10K DPS boost but lost some all resist. I don't have the bracers pattern.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ok I updated the OP with the 'active' btags I have. I sent out about 150 requests and will update the OP when people accept it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
How exactly does aFlying Dragonwork?

"Chance to double your attack speed when attacking" ..is that only counting something like FOT attacking or can it proc off of Sweeping Wind? I don't know if I want to pass up using bell for auto attack but that cold potentially be some pretty huge dps. IDK, I'm just looking for a weird build to try out and I may pick one up if it can proc off of random damage.

edit; Nevermind I bought a really cheap one and the amount that it procs appears to be complete garbage. Could be good for killing bosses but currently there's no real reason to kill bosses.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Sweeping Wind can't proc anything.

FoT has a very high proc coefficient, though, so it should, if I remember how the system works, proc that very often. However, I doubt the attack speed increase is worth the loss of socket or crit damage(one of the randoms HAS to be life steal).

Oh, while we were on the topic of the best way to get your stack before FoM. What about doing Whimseyshire? I seem to always find 3-4 elites in there, and it's not a large zone.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
How exactly does aFlying Dragonwork?

"Chance to double your attack speed when attacking" ..is that only counting something like FOT attacking or can it proc off of Sweeping Wind? I don't know if I want to pass up using bell for auto attack but that cold potentially be some pretty huge dps. IDK, I'm just looking for a weird build to try out and I may pick one up if it can proc off of random damage.

edit; Nevermind I bought a really cheap one and the amount that it procs appears to be complete garbage. Could be good for killing bosses but currently there's no real reason to kill bosses.
The amount of procs depend on the proc coefficient of the skill you are using.

There was some OP build with flying dragon, but it was very specific. Don't know if its still good in the 500k+ dps era though.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
For under 2 mil I've taken my barb from 48k dps / 40k hp to 110k dps / 50k hp. I basically looked at one slot at a time, and bid 300k each on five or six at once. And oddly enough, I've only lost 500k gold in the process from reselling shit loot for roughly the same buyout I sniped the replacements for. I'm pretty sure I can get it to 150k buying cheap shit this way, but going beyond that at this price range would take ludicrous patience and luck.

Not that I'm actually playing the game beyond bumping up MP, doing a run and saying "hey neat I can do mpx comfortably now." I didn't bother going beyond MP1 before.