Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes, the patches greatly reduced the default difficulty of Inferno. Mob damage output was lowered significantly across the board, and Inferno received additional reductions. I know exactly the "A2 wall" you are talking about in early D3 versions, and it does not exist anymore.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
On a side note I decided to just solo my machines @ MP5. The first 3 portals were good. Yielded 2 organs. The next set of 3 portals yielded 0 organs :/

So still no Hellfire ring.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
On a side note I decided to just solo my machines @ MP5. The first 3 portals were good. Yielded 2 organs. The next set of 3 portals yielded 0 organs :/

So still no Hellfire ring.
Nice work on soloing @ MP5. I may have to give this HotA build a go.

Tenks

SB/ZK was the only duo I had problems with and I think that is mostly related to not having max MS%. SB was constantly catching up with me while I was chasing ZK around and destroying me. Other two were pretty tank and spank.

Tenks

Smash is a great skill for ubers and other single targets. I recommend using frenzy - maniac in conjunction with it.
Good call. I probably should have gotten rid of Cleave as my fury gainer in favor of Frenzy. I just went in with my normal MP5 key farming build but I probably should have switched out Animosity for Superstition and that would have made my life much easier as well. It was my first time ever doing ubers so I wasn't 100% sure what to expect.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is a little annoying as you have to keep an eye the frenzy timer, but it is relatively easy to slip one in between smashes to keep the timer up.

Good luck on your ring roll, I wouldn't recommend spending too much time trying to get a great roll. The process gets frustrating quickly.

Tenks

I'm more concerned just rolling a STR ring, hope to get decent rolls, and go on my way. I mostly want it for the XP boost.

Ratama

Lord Nagafen Raider
You pick the mainstat when crafting it, Tenks, so don't worry about the STR part of the roll
wink.png

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is a little annoying as you have to keep an eye the frenzy timer, but it is relatively easy to slip one in between smashes to keep the timer up.

Good luck on your ring roll, I wouldn't recommend spending too much time trying to get a great roll.The process gets frustrating quickly.
Thats why you run ubers with friends so they will in turn invite you when they run ubers makes the process much faster and cuts down having to farm so many keys by a lot.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thats why you run ubers with friends so they will in turn invite you when they run ubers makes the process much faster and cuts down having to farm so many keys by a lot.
Ish did run ubers with others, including people from the forums IIRC. He just got a series of unlucky ring rolls.

Tenks

Jay Wilson is moving off Diablo 3. So I'm sure some people here will love to hear that.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Jay Wilson is moving off Diablo 3. So I'm sure some people here will love to hear that.
Unless they unfuck some of his design decisions, it doesn't matter. It sort of sucks, actually, because he's going to move onto another project and ruin that too.

Shad_sl

shitlord
Wow, I was so sure it was a joke about Wilson.

Guess he got enough of all the hate after all
smile.png

Hopefully he moves to something that might better suit his talents. Not that I blame him for Diablo 3s faults, they can't be placed on a single person. But it did somewhat feel like he wasn't up for the task.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ish did run ubers with others, including people from the forums IIRC. He just got a series of unlucky ring rolls.
Yup. I did a ton of shared machines, I'd have to check my storage for the exact amount but I know I rolled at least 7 rings. Wearing the best one and didn't roll a single ring with crit chance. I have 2 eyes, 2 spines and 6 machines in storage and I can't bring myself to finish two more rolls.

At least with the 1.07 crafting I can roll the items doing what I normally do.

Tenks

Even rolling a trifecta Hellfire you could buy a similar one on the AH (maybe a touch less main stat) for like 50M. Unless of course you get perfect CC/CD/AS rolls. Then you're in the 300M-1B range on those rings.

Tenks

Unless they unfuck some of his design decisions, it doesn't matter. It sort of sucks, actually, because he's going to move onto another project and ruin that too.
General opinion on Reddit is he won't be in the same role. Most assume he was asked nicely to step down.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even rolling a trifecta Hellfire you could buy a similar one on the AH (maybe a touch less main stat) for like 50M. Unless of course you get perfect CC/CD/AS rolls. Then you're in the 300M-1B range on those rings.
Would be nice if I could afford a 50 mill ring, never bought anything that cost more than 20 million. If I can roll a good cc, cd neck in 40 tries in 1.07 I'll be happy.

Rings with ias in addition to cc tend to be more expensive for ww barbs because if it isn't 9% it is generally a waste and less than 8% is always a waste.