Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Whirlwind barb seems to work still. Wrath of the berserker is pretty heavily nerfed, but otherwise the build functions as normal it looks like.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
2 hrs, 3 legendaries, 1 set piece. I got a legendary ring AND a set bow from Skeleton King at the same time. (First kill of SK after patch.)

Money.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I made a Rerolled community, it's called Rerolled. It's open to Public, shift + o and search for it and you should be able to join.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm going to play all through torment tonight just because before making a hardcore char and I've just now gotten to Fields of Misery, found a legendary, a set piece, and legendary blacksmith plans.. I went to go learn the plans and it trained me a level 20 daibo

wat

I'm enjoying the changes though, monk items actually being useful for the first time ever + not having STR on them constantly is awesome

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
2 hrs, 3 legendaries, 1 set piece. I got a legendary ring AND a set bow from Skeleton King at the same time. (First kill of SK after patch.)

Money.
damn all these people having fun

AA has to be slicing his wrists about now.

Elerion

N00b
Have there been any significant changes since people first started streaming? Or is this still a shittier PoE?
I still think PoE will be the better game after all this, but D3 will always play a lot smoother. The gameplay is better, even if the loot, content and customization sucks. Hopefully 2.0/RoS fixes some of the latter issues.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Ugh, new xpac sounds so good but don't want to wait a year for this to drop on the consoles.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I noticed the essences stack pretty high now also, combined them and saved a ton of space.

Anyone know how the infernal machine works now? Like without NV how do we farm keywardens? just dry?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Apparently you can list and buy Bound on Account items on the AH. If you buy one, you cannot send it to your stash so you lose out on money.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, the AH is basically dead right now, or should be, it's bugged to crap and back. I would avoid it.

I love the Monk changes so far. Was just running around on Torment I with random skills testing things out. They feel a lot less restricted then Monks used to be. Although Torment I feels pretty close to MP4/5 pre-patch and I was getting my ass kicked any higher than that. But I feel like I want to take more skills than I have slots for, which is definitely new for my Monk :p

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Its like someone competent actually took over on the UX side.

Having a lot of fun actually but I play HC so just going to level up a few characters prior to release. Can't imagine level 60 softcores are having that great of a time but I guess thats the point.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, the AH is basically dead right now, or should be, it's bugged to crap and back. I would avoid it.

I love the Monk changes so far. Was just running around on Torment I with random skills testing things out. They feel a lot less restricted then Monks used to be. Although Torment I feels pretty close to MP4/5 pre-patch and I was getting my ass kicked any higher than that. But I feel like I want to take more skills than I have slots for, which is definitely new for my Monk :p
Which is exactly what Blizzard wanted. I am betting that it "Might" have been intentional. I say this because I doubt they will fix it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah actually being able to find gear now will make hardcore much more appealing to play. I played for a couple of hours last night and got 3 or 4 paragon levels and I think 4 legendaries during the time so it wasn't bad. Some people were saying there is a bug with the Skeleton King which allows you to get a legendary from him each time, if anyone has info on that please share.

• Removing Neph Valor was a plus that shit was gay from day 1
  • Removing Magic Find gear is kind of ass - I get that this team is to incompetent to balance around it but still
  • Stats still suffer from WoWafication of +primary stat +vit +gooder garbage - aka loot is still boring
  • Actually making grouping with people a benefit instead of detriment is a plus
  • The mobs scaling with your level I find kind of force fed which makes the game kind of odd but oh well.
  • Damn near everything being account bound is gayer than 9 dudes blowing 10 dudes.
  • Skills and Runes seem to be more fun, although unlimited archon is gone =(
  • Auto cut scene skipping is a plus (The writers of this game should be banned from ever working again in the field. Femablo and having a Butterfly kill Deckard Cain are still Pantheon levels of gay.)

All in all a good patch and it might be fun to dick around for a bit but I am not sure I am sold on dropping another 40 bucks for this game, if this was how the game was released at first I might have a better impression but it feels like this patch was about a year and 1/2 to late. Still no PvP really.

Will a paladin class and some alternative game modes and some shitty act 5 be worth $40? Anyone playing the beta at the moment that can offer some insight on what all it adds that patch 2.0 misses? Also whats the storyline for act5?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
You at least get a legendary for the first time you kill Skeleton King and I believe that is for each character. I doubt there is a guaranteed legendary drop bug.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Got to play a bit this morning. Really like all the wizard changes. No one else seemed to get very much new stuff, just number adjustments. P lame. Did enjoy actually finding upgrades for the first time since launch though.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It is for every character, I did it on 4 characters last night. All of which got legendaries.

Hardcore will be too easy with these changes now lol, just like it was on console

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
DH got a bunch of skill changes other than just number changes. Love being able to try things out without worrying about losing nv. They did nerf the multishot rune that restores discipline though, only restores 6 (I believe it was)max per shot now
frown.png

Is ww wizard still viable? I only had time to log in the dh last night so not sure what changes were made.