Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I own a rather significant amount of recipes since I had tried to complete my collection of them quite some time ago, I have yet to get one I have scribed. I'm not sure how many hours I've put in since the patch, but I went from about 80 paragon to 120 on SC, and leveled 3 characters on HC and got another 6ish Paragon levels there.

So you can tell me you've got recipes you own, but I'm inclined to believe you just think you owned it and didn't actually try to scribe it. Either that or you where playing with someone else who dropped it out of their bags to clear space because they didn't care about it.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I've had the same experience as people saying they are smart loot. I too already had a lot of recipes and since the patch have yet to find a recipe I already scribed. This coupled by the fact that you constantly got the same recipes before the patch leads me to believe that they are smart loot.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Smart loot doesn't mean you'll NEVER get a duplicate I imagine. I haven't yet either despite having most of the yellow recipes pre-patch, but wouldn't be shocked if one dropped at some point.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I've gotten the highest 'Have X Recipes' achievement and still haven't gotten a dupe recipe dropped in patch.

Whoever suggested the demon skin thing is right on the money, great way to fill spots and the recipe isn't that expensive. Also, diamonds are selling for quite a bit on the AH now, on launch day they weren't doing shit. Think I sold 39 for 2 million this morning.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got a legendary and set plans from Diablo last night and that was after being halfway done with act 3 prepatch

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've gotten the highest 'Have X Recipes' achievement and still haven't gotten a dupe recipe dropped in patch.

Whoever suggested the demon skin thing is right on the money, great way to fill spots and the recipe isn't that expensive. Also, diamonds are selling for quite a bit on the AH now, on launch day they weren't doing shit. Think I sold 39 for 2 million this morning.
Oh wow. I should fire sell my gems since they'll be pretty worthless in a few weeks.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
My barb has yet to get a legendary that is not a brimstone.. er I mean a weapon.

At least I have a pretty good +physical wrist now for dicking around with rend + boulder toss builds. The only way to make rend not-boring is to pair it with some other ability, and toss can be fun because instead of worrying about fury, you are just looking for an opportunity to actually make good use of it without it being hilarious overkill. Pack of scorpions that die in two swings... BOULDER TOSS! Wooo look at those numbers...

Crazily

N00b
This is the best drop I've gotten since patch. It's pretty bad ass....will I be able to reroll that secondary attribute "ignore durability" with RoS?
rrr_img_62483.jpg

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Just a quick heads up, the maintenance yesterday buffed some of the crafting items. The hallowed defender set lets you craft set 1 handers that can roll up to 1400 dps and can have socket. The price on those plans have skyrocketed, from 5m up to 75m+ now.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just a quick heads up, the maintenance yesterday buffed some of the crafting items. The hallowed defender set lets you craft set 1 handers that can roll up to 1400 dps and can have socket. The price on those plans have skyrocketed, from 5m up to 75m+ now.
I was doing research on crafting recipes the day before the patch. Hallowed (pre-patch) was rolling mediocre stuff, a little above rare quality. It was selling between 3-4mil. I hovered over the buy button 2-3 times and decided it wasn't worth it.

Totally haven't forgiven myself.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually i bought it for the shield which was cheaper than the stormshield to be able to monk tank T6.

Yesterday after Trikki rolled the 1400 with a socket I cried, I think I ended up at 31 without a socket but all around 1200-1400 dps. Obs I think got one at almost 1500 dps on a 1h without the socket it was an upgrade over my 1250 with 170% crit damage etc.

Monk fist the same thing, saw someone link a 1460dps with dex + ias + socket. I did get a socket on one of 8 just now but its 1290 dps with 0 dex lol.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Does anyone have a good stat priority for barb? Just in general.
STR>VIT>ATK SPD>CRT CHANCE>CRT DMG>everything else.

I was doing research on crafting recipes the day before the patch. Hallowed (pre-patch) was rolling mediocre stuff, a little above rare quality. It was selling between 3-4mil. I hovered over the buy button 2-3 times and decided it wasn't worth it.

Totally haven't forgiven myself.
Same boat but expansion will make all that not matter.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Your build is very similar to one I found shortly after the patch and has been working for me. For a generator I use evasive fire hardened since things were hurting pretty bad after the patch, but you could use anything really, I've been thinking about switching back to hungering arrow, I'll have to check grenades out myself. And I use fan of knives battle armor instead of prep, I only have 30 disc so I can't afford to use ss and prep punishment. The armor increase is substantial and fan of knives is just such a satisfying skill to use, I only wish the cooldown was slightly lower.

For passives I do like blood vengeance, makes for more cluster arrows and smokescreens in longer fights. And you may want to consider replacing archery with sharpshooter, since it got buffed people are starting to use it again, it resets to 4 so its like a permanent 4 cc increase and has good synergy with ca:lfb. Dog active + 100% crit on 2 lfb is massive.
Heh, thanks for the reminder. I only had Ballistics on because I was trying out multishot and then forgot to switch back to Sharpshooter.

Blood Vengeance looks interesting, but I'm not sure which of the three dps ones I'd give up for it. I switched back to using a legacy Calamity instead of my post-2.0 Uskang, so I think that both Archery and Sharpshooter are must-haves. Steady Aim I'm not really sold on. Shit gets all up in my face quite a lot while using grenades and CA-LFB, so I am skeptical about how often I really get that bonus while I am soloing. I'll give BV a try in that slot today and see how it goes.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heh, thanks for the reminder. I only had Ballistics on because I was trying out multishot and then forgot to switch back to Sharpshooter.

Blood Vengeance looks interesting, but I'm not sure which of the three dps ones I'd give up for it. I switched back to using a legacy Calamity instead of my post-2.0 Uskang, so I think that both Archery and Sharpshooter are must-haves. Steady Aim I'm not really sold on. Shit gets all up in my face quite a lot while using grenades and CA-LFB, so I am skeptical about how often I really get that bonus while I am soloing. I'll give BV a try in that slot today and see how it goes.
Yeah I agree I'd drop steady aim, 10 yards seems like a lot, but its really not so you do get the bonus often, but I do think it was better with the ol' hungering/elemental arrow build.