Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Monk fist the same thing, saw someone link a 1460dps with dex + ias + socket. I did get a socket on one of 8 just now but its 1290 dps with 0 dex lol.
Best I got was the monk fist at 1280dps with dex and socket. This was about 20 attempts. I spent all evening doing nothing but farming common debris.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have a question about resetting the quest system. Did they remove the button that out right reset the quests? If so, do you just start at the start for the Leg drop on Diablo. Kind of bored doing repetition over and over again.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Best I got was the monk fist at 1280dps with dex and socket. This was about 20 attempts. I spent all evening doing nothing but farming common debris.
Not bad, I started with all wizzy ones. Going to farm to try to make a bunch of monk ones tonight.

Confirmed there is a level 70 version of the same recipe.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have a question about resetting the quest system. Did they remove the button that out right reset the quests? If so, do you just start at the start for the Leg drop on Diablo. Kind of bored doing repetition over and over again.
Pretty sure you have to complete every quest/step/checkpoint for the option to reset quests become available.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmm AH is weird, yesterday I combined some of my diamonds into a bigger one to put in my weapon temporarily then use for cdr on my crusader, figured they were worthless anyway. So now you can sell them I sold everything, normal diamonds seem to go for 75-80k each atm which is retarded but whatever, the weird thing is I sold that flawless star, which was 27diamonds plus like I don't know 500k in combines, for 7millions. Gonna try to buy 27diamonds combine and sell it again see if it works again, fucking AH is fucked though.

Hmm turns out flawless star diamond is 3x27, wonder how I managed to combine that and not notice.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cant see you at work but some guildies linked a 1460 trifecta with socket, WANT TO GO HOME MUST FARM WHITES

Lenwen

Silver Squire
The funniest thing was, after another 10 or so attempt on the axe, I settled for a 1200 one because I ran out of mats again, and the first mob I kill, drops a 1345dps Fulmigator, with a socket.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Loaded up your profile, thats awesome man you got 3 nice ones. At least now all of the loot we leave behind can be used for these for the next couple of weeks.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
XO is currently working with AT&T on the network congestion issue resulting primarily from the increase in traffic due to Apple's recent iOS update. Our engineers are working diligently with AT&T to resolve this as soon as possible.
So apparently the massive packet loss for just about everyone in the northeast whose ISP routes packets to AT&T via XO Communications in Chicago is caused by all the faggots out there updating their iPhones to the latest iOS. As if I needed another reason to hate that company.......

an accordion_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_62498.jpg

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Legendaries drop from a certain level onwards now, if you find a Leoric's at 60 it rolls 60 stats and is level 60 required, yea

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ah so you don't need to drop down to lower difficulties to get lower level legendaries?
Difficulty doesn't do anything, other than torment having a small bonus to legendary drop rate. What you get though is random. At 70 there's also some legendaries that only drop in torment.

Everything you farm with a 60 is going to drop 60 though. It might be a lower base legendary but it'll still drop 60.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just did some testing on T2 Azmodan (68million hp) with my monk: Currently have +15% physical bracer, 17% lightning SoJ

DW, 138kdps pure phys roll 1140dps nutcracker with socket (100% crit gem) and a pigsticker with 85% cold dmg on weapon and socket (100% crit gem)
Time: 44 seconds
1.5m effective dps

vs

Legacy Skorn 144kdps, 1300dps 5.4% LS (irrelevant) 194% crit and 100% crit dmg gem
Time: 32 seconds
2.1m effective dps

Both builds were the exact same with my dps coming from:WotHF:FoF, SW:Cyclone, Inner Sanctuary: Forbidden Palace, Serenity (irrelevant), SSS: Sudden Assault, and Mantra of Conviction: Intimidation

So not quite sure why the 6k char sheet different translates to an almost 30% (600k dps) effective dps disparity, but it seems that crit hit damage is still tiiiiits for effective dps.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Isn't stuff like Sweep?ng Winds and 7sidedstrikes a ton better with a slow weapon since they do their damage at set intervals so all that matters is your damage range, which obviously is much higher with 2H? If you wanna bother maybe you could try without either of these, basically just builder/spender, stuff that scales on attackspeed. Also obviously one run can have wide variation if you crit a lot, especially with a 100%crit dmg difference.