Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Aren't flat xp bonuses added before %? That said yeah it's a leveling bonus, it's not really good otherwise(and even for lvling it's very so so). That's what the enchanter is for though, assuming you roll perfect other stats. I guess that's the point of the item system, even with smart loot and enchanter, getting a 100% perfect item is going to require a lot of luck, you might get a very good item but it still might have a shitty secondary or one stat that didn't roll the max affix and so on.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I thought that too, but I didn't test with and without the +xp item. 70 or 700 xp doesn't matter because they're both jack shit.

I'm still curious about mystic specifics and haven't been able to find exact details anywhere. I'm wondering what level I'll be before I even unlock her, and also how retarded the materials are to reroll a L60 item affix. I have a couple things I wouldn't mind rerolling, like my Kridershot that came with -10 level req, but I don't know if it's even practical to expect to do that on my first character to 70--which will definitely be my DH. No idea why they get bad-mouthed since 2.0 but I've played everything besides WD and I think DH is by far the most fun.

gmstbfla_sl

shitlord
Plus exp bonuses are flat and don't scale with increased experience modifiers. Not sure if that's intended, but that's the way it works.

Just started playing again a few days ago. Found plenty of upgrades for gear already, which is nice. Running an Electrocute / Frozen Orb Wizard. I don't have trouble farming Torment II so far, but my DPS could obviously be higher. The sheet puts it at about 100K after magic weapon (but doesn't include my bonus electric, Arcane Orb, or Ice damage from various gear). How do other Wizards balance damage and toughness? I have a few pieces of gear that would up my damage a bit, but I can't see it being worth the drop in survivability (1.2 million toughness after Prismatic Armor).

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Depends I guess and it certainly isn't anything close to scientific or mathematical. Luckily I haven't had to deal with huge changes, like +5% DPS for a -10% toughness loss or anything like that. I wouldn't sacrifice 5% toughness for 0.1% DPS, for example, but 5% DPS for 5% toughness? Probably.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Paper doll toughness seems like the worst measure of the 3, since having 200k life wouldn't mean shit if your resists and armor are horrible. Healing also matters, but life on hit or life per second much more than globes and on kill.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Toughness factors things like resist amounts. Not saying this is accurate, but for simplicity's sake if someone with 200k and 100 all resist had the same toughness as someone with 100k hp and 1000 all resist they both could take about the same beating before dying.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I got a really cool bracer that increases damage when monsters land after being knocked back. I think it works off the Monk skill Deadly Reach which knocks UP monster every third hit, but I'm not the best with parsing and testing to see if that's accurate. Anyone know if they work together?

Kusanku - Community - Diablo III

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think DH is by far the most fun.
You do have a krieder. Monk is my favorite and odyn son might be part of that.

I got a really cool bracer that increases damage when monsters land after being knocked back. I think it works off the Monk skill Deadly Reach which knocks UP monster every third hit, but I'm not the best with parsing and testing to see if that's accurate. Anyone know if they work together?

Kusanku - Community - Diablo III
I think any forced movement counts. Swear I saw someone claiming cyclone strike.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
DH was the character I played the longest pre-2.0, but I'm having a blast with my Wizard since I decided to play that one more. I just could never find a happy medium with the DH.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Do drops really change a whole lot after expert level?
Only thing that changes is a very small additional chance per torment level for legendary, and keywardens start dropping keys at torment level. Other than that there's no difference between the difficulties in terms of drops. In RoS some legendaries only drop at torment/certain torment levels(not sure if that's the case or any torment works), but not yet added. There will be no difference between normal > master though, regardless(well blood shards and more xp but nothing loot wise).

Juvarisx

Florida
There is a new infernal machine type event at 70, you craft each portal individually so you can make the portals for the pieces you are missing and not rely on so much rng.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Any HC bro(s) bored enough to PL me a new wizard up? hah
frown.png

I find it really hard to want to play softcore every time i load my SC chars

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Been playing wizard. Little squishy, but takes less damage. Seems to kill faster than my monk but can't seem to replicate the mobility I had on my monk though. Zipping about at 85% run speed between packs makes the wizard slow as shit. Any way to replicate this on the wizard? Currently playing cookie cutter electrocute/FO.