Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Delly

Trakanon Raider
The lag was good to me tonight a dropped two Inna's set pieces tonight. First set piece(s) that was worth a damn.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Got aThe Cloak of the Garwulf - Game Guide - Diablo IIIearlier, was a nice drop, finally something I can use. Been running around with dual xbows too instead of my quiver, while it's lower damage I'm going off the probably fucking retarded assumption that you have higher chance to drop parts of a set if you have a part equipped. Can do torment 2 easily now, but my toughness is kinda shit so I can randomly die to shit, not often but did happen once in last game clear, molten mob apparently one shot me when it exploded wasn't paying attention. Could probably do up to torment 5 but it'd be slow as all fuck.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Blue post from 20 minutes ago says they think they fixed the problem. I'm able to at least create a game right now, seems to be running better.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Playing after the patch dropped I'm really enjoying the game. Huge improvements since I last played it. I can't wait until the RoS is released so I can level a crusader. I got my wizard up to 215k dps and my monk 150k dps. Think I may start farming t4 cause t1 is too easy for my wiz. Wizards are so awesome this expansion. Clearing it as frozen orb wiz is faceroll. I really wish they would add two features into this game. Ladders and an option to decide which type of loot you can get. Make smart loot smarter. Let's say if I'm farming on my wizard for monk gear I should be able to choose dex based gear. Since there are strength, dexterity and intelligence based gear give us the option to choose which one we want. Mainly for gearing other characters because some classes will be far superior farming than others. Also getting up my follower going to be a pain in the ass if I'm not the same stats as him or her. My wizard can't properly gear my the templar or scoundrel. Overall this is something I can see myself playing for a while.

Juvarisx

Florida
Ladders are all but officially confirmed at the moment. They have been hinting at them via twitter the past few days

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hatorade, how about a build for my equipment? It really isn't that great, but I cannot seem to find a build on my barb that is remotely sustainable. Battletag is in sig.
Boulder toss can be fun but need all gains, I did this for a while until I found better equipment.Barbarian - Game Guide - Diablo IIIin short you build to max fury while gathering up the largest group you can with stomp and let fly boulder, it should 1 shot everything it hits, anything that isn't a named or dead you move on and repeat.

Barbarian - Game Guide - Diablo III(FIXED) This one you you just keep enough fury to rend, after you pull to you and use overpower/rend , cleave with rupture may work better, switch out overpower with wrath of the berserker for bosses.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
May want to fix the passives on that rend build. And the bloodbath rend rune is amazing.

What annoys me about barb right now is that, you're obviously meant to use heal-on-fury-use passives and item mods. But rage gen is often just so goddamn bad, especially on single targets, that it's just useless. Without my life steal belt I'm left with running away until my potion goes off cooldown. There's just not enough healing from any other source to deal with things like those long legged fuckers that hit for 40k or more.

If at 70 we're all running around with sword and board to build fury, and superstition, and bloodthrist - not exactly leaving a lot of room for the other 20 or whatever passives.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
May want to fix the passives on that rend build. And the bloodbath rend rune is amazing.

What annoys me about barb right now is that, you're obviously meant to use heal-on-fury-use passives and item mods. But rage gen is often just so goddamn bad, especially on single targets, that it's just useless. Without my life steal belt I'm left with running away until my potion goes off cooldown. There's just not enough healing from any other source to deal with things like those long legged fuckers that hit for 40k or more.

If at 70 we're all running around with sword and board to build fury, and superstition, and bloodthrist - not exactly leaving a lot of room for the other 20 or whatever passives.
Bloodbath is only good in group play with mass amounts of mobs, even then your group members typically take care of the AoE.

Dis

Confirmed Male
So many good passives that seem to have synergy with the actives/gear on Crusader, seems like you will have multiple, viable builds for that class. Cant wait for expo to come out.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I am really banking hard on Crusader. Pretty bored of all the other classes and I don't have much faith they will be all that different to play at 70.

So when is release actually going to happen? What time of the day will we actually get to play?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Game will release in the morning, then have extended maintenance, that gets extended, then extended, then extended some more!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Also, it would be nice if they would go ahead and fuck off with the trivially small flat xp bonuses on level 60 items.
You know those bonuses get +1000% or whatever for the increasing torment levels/+%xp gear you are wearing?

If you are blowing through white mobs... that shit adds up real quick.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You know those bonuses get +1000% or whatever for the increasing torment levels/+%xp gear you are wearing?

If you are blowing through white mobs... that shit adds up real quick.
I get 195k xp for killing a white mob in Dahlgur Oasis on T3 (927.5% xp bonus). The part contributed by my retarded +79 xp affix is trivial at best, especially when it could have rolled +10 discipline in that secondary slot.