Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
COTA levelling is insane lol. Didn't believe it but then I gained 20 levels in like an hour last night. All I'm doing is getting my pets out, acid rain + vampiric bats and that's it everything is dead. The sycophants are fucking crazy little things too.
Speaking of, I will be trading COTA crusader power levels if anyone is interested get with me launch day.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Fucking new Battle.net Launcher is causing some sort of problem with my computer. Every time it starts my internet connection takes a shit. I have to kill all processes involved with it to fix it. Fuck Blizz.
I seriously doubt this is Blizzard's problem. Fucking reformat or something, that's a sign that something is absurdly fucked up.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Fucking new Battle.net Launcher is causing some sort of problem with my computer. Every time it starts my internet connection takes a shit. I have to kill all processes involved with it to fix it. Fuck Blizz.
Have Asus suite running? If so that could be your problem, it kills some online connections for whatever reason.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hate some of my buddies in the clan who are in my guild plan on doing that launch night, if you dont find someone ill ask in mumble later.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shit so it looks like i need Tuesday off completely, ill probably crash by Thursday and need Friday to sleep some.

Did you guys see they are doubling the XP boost from its current starting Saturday morning?
do you remember how bad launch was? Game might be playable by the weekend.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well launch was launch, this is an expansion, supposedly the last wow expansion launch went well and even last time I played which was wotlk, there were only slight issues with server stability and shit. Also they have the AH off so that's one less thing that can be fucked up. Don't know, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, I think this could actually be playable and fine. It's also possible(probable) that there won't be as many ppl playing the expansion than playing launch, partly because launch/vanilla was a fairly bad experience for a lot of people.

No real rush though, it's not like there's any sort of competition or that there's a ton of content you have to work through. Taking the day off is a bit much I'd say for the launch of this expansion, but whatever I guess.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The sewers run in Act II is pretty fun by comparison. Usually 2+ packs, sometimes goblins, lots of Xp wells, less mob density but still small. Nice change of pace.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
why is COTA so good? I don't get it
just because its fast and has a guaranteed elite pack or?
You don't kill the elite. You just pop cooldowns and annihilate the very large amount of easy to kill and high density white mobs and log off. It's good because it's fast to clear and fast to reset and there's almost always a lot of mobs in there. It's also boring as all fuck. I wouldn't bother unless you really need the best xp possible because you need to hit a certain treshold before RoS or something, or like for powerlvling crusaders, but eh some people like this kind of farm.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't really feel the need for more disclipine, especially at the cost of 15% dps and survivability, any benefit I would get from more disclipine at that cost would just perhaps balance out what I lost. And I'd have to drop a skill for the discipline skill that restores hatred in order to achieve just putting out the same damage output.
Yeah, Nat's is pure garbage compared to the other class sets. I'd wear the hat and boots if they happened to roll +15% Elemental Arrow damage, but I wouldn't switch out my Sage's set pieces with that bonus for anything else. Hand xbow? No, Kridershot. Cloak? No, Garwulf. Ring? No, SoJ+HF. Basically I just want the hat to drop for me so I can use it for transmog next week. Pretty sad when you consider what the wiz and barb sets are like.

At least one of the new sets is interesting, because of the 4pc and the fact that you can equip Cloak of the Garwulf with it to get all companions out AND 3 wolves. 3 wolves alone is godly right now, if they all tank or at least block like wolves do it will be insane. Because it's a 6 pc set and doesn't use stupid slots like ring and xbow it will be much easier to equip all but the chest.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You don't kill the elite. You just pop cooldowns and annihilate the very large amount of easy to kill and high density white mobs and log off. It's good because it's fast to clear and fast to reset and there's almost always a lot of mobs in there. It's also boring as all fuck. I wouldn't bother unless you really need the best xp possible because you need to hit a certain treshold before RoS or something, or like for powerlvling crusaders, but eh some people like this kind of farm.
Yeah I'm doing it to just level my WD. Went 18->36 or 38 in about an hour last night. Probably much faster if I were twinked and had exp gear.

Confirmed boring as fuck.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Yeah I'm doing it to just level my WD. Went 18->36 or 38 in about an hour last night. Probably much faster if I were twinked and had exp gear.

Confirmed boring as fuck.
That sounds so fucking inefficient, you can just play through story at the moment and be level 30 at the end of act 1 if you increase difficulty.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I got a 1050k'ish DPS butcher axe last night with -21 level req. Hello Crusader twink.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This is what I was told to do, so I'm doing it. I don't care to play through the story for the 87th time.
Don't you have to go thru the story anyways? What is the point of being level 60 then being forced to run the story anyways? May as well kill two birds with one stone.