Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whats the deployment going to be like? I need to plan work on Tuesday would appreciate if someone could post. IE: Monday at midnight or Tuesday 3pm PST?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
With Blizzard's track record lately, I'm assuming it might be playable sometime Wednesday or Thursday

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Blizzard announced they plan for it to go live at midnight eastern, so west coast will be able to play at 9:00 monday night.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Can't find the official announcement, was probably in the Q&A but yeah I saw something like that on reddit. The euro time is coming later today, the NZ/australian time was posted already.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So Tuesday maintenance isn't happening this week? Maybe that should be a selling point of the expac: no more disappointing Tuesdays!

Only the guild leader can do that, Hatorade, and I haven't seen him on in a while. He promoted me and Braen but only gave us invite accept/decline privileges.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was a blue post a couple days ago:
"I can confirm our intention is for Reaper of Souls to go live after 12:00am ET, which is 9:00pm PT. We'll also be starting a live Q&A with Josh Mosqueira, and Wyatt Cheng on Twitch after 9:00 pm PT, too. It's going to be a very exciting evening! We're looking forward to it, and hope to see you all in Sanctuary."

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shit so it looks like i need Tuesday off completely, ill probably crash by Thursday and need Friday to sleep some.

Did you guys see they are doubling the XP boost from its current starting Saturday morning?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
God I hope not, friend just messaged me that at work and Im here cancelling plans and making excuses to hide and grind all weekend.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I just took a quick glance at the Crusader abilities. Looks like it's a lot of blocking, attack speed and long cooldowns. How are people building him?

Looks like he has some hammerdin in him too.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
God I hope not, friend just messaged me that at work and Im here cancelling plans and making excuses to hide and grind all weekend.
Don't do it, blizzard launch days are NEVER on time. You will be spending more time here and waiting for servers to go up, go to work and maybe the servers will be up when you get home.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I got a 2nd piece of natalya's last night, the cloak. First was the helmet which has no unique properties, not even a fear that the pre 2.0 one had. I was excited at first because cloak is one of my weaker spots right now. Annnnnd, wtf blizzard? The cloaks aren't any fucking better than pre 2.0 ones, oh it might have rolled 100 more dex whoopty fucking do. This set is garbage.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So I got a 2nd piece of natalya's last night, the cloak. First was the helmet which has no unique properties, not even a fear that the pre 2.0 one had. I was excited at first because cloak is one of my weaker spots right now. Annnnnd, wtf blizzard? The cloaks aren't any fucking better than pre 2.0 ones, oh it might have rolled 100 more dex whoopty fucking do. This set is garbage.
You realize with the new 3 piece, you will be swimming in discipline.

Edit: God damnit Deathwing, how long you been playing this and haven't upgraded those gems. You know all the damn maths and formulas and shit but fuck me those gems.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't really feel the need for more disclipine, especially at the cost of 15% dps and survivability, any benefit I would get from more disclipine at that cost would just perhaps balance out what I lost. And I'd have to drop a skill for the discipline skill that restores hatred in order to achieve just putting out the same damage output.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
COTA levelling is insane lol. Didn't believe it but then I gained 20 levels in like an hour last night. All I'm doing is getting my pets out, acid rain + vampiric bats and that's it everything is dead. The sycophants are fucking crazy little things too.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Edit: God damnit Deathwing, how long you been playing this and haven't upgraded those gems. You know all the damn maths and formulas and shit but fuck me those gems.
Many of us dumped our gems for gold on the AH so we could cash in. Qualities all the way up to Marquis will be standard drops in RoS, so current gems will be obsoleted.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Fucking new Battle.net Launcher is causing some sort of problem with my computer. Every time it starts my internet connection takes a shit. I have to kill all processes involved with it to fix it. Fuck Blizz.