Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've always primarily played on HC, but i'm just going to start and hopefully not get bored of SC for the expansion.
Once the ladders hit i'll swap back to HC

The only thing i have for a SC melee character is like.. a shitty skorn and a shitty hellfire ring, but thats probably all I really need anyway

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
You'll get a better feel for the class this way, since you seem to be a little new to the game (if I'm not wrong).
I'm rocking my WD too (21 Paragon in a few days, not to bad solo). I'm thinking of running through the game on Hard the first time through just like I did on my WD.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Games goes live in the asia region in like 4hours if my googlefu didn't fail me, so we should get a decent look at how well or poorly the transition happens. Don't know if we can play there, I assume global play will be turned off during it so probably not, but I assume reddit will have people playing there saying if there servers are crashing and shit. I'm sleeping through launch time so hopefully by the time I wake up a few hours later, any problems has been fixed.
Hm, if this is true I might give crusader a try. We can region swap on the battle.net patcher

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If it's a really shitty skorn, you probably won't use it very long. Hellfire ring is good though, it makes early game faster when the fireball one shots shit and the increased xp is obviously always nice. Also on the skorn, remember that lifesteal is getting removed. Currently at 60 lifesteal only does 10% of the listed amount(which was the inferno penalty anyway iirc). Every level past 60, it goes down 1%, down to 0% at 70, meaning it's a useless stat.

Hm, if this is true I might give crusader a try. We can region swap on the battle.net patcher
As I said I think they'll disable global play today until they're done patching all regions, but we'll see.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Trying to figure out who to level to 70 first. It will prob be my barb but my Wizard, even though geared pretty shit, is objectively better.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Food yes.

Mtn. Dew, Red Bull, Monsters, and Canned Peaches....no

(as in, no sleep until Wednesday. Caffeine swag)
My chick flipped out at the amount of energy drinks I purchased last night, no sleep till Weds for me either then FFXIV raids drop at 3am such a fun week.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm torn between impressed and feeling sorry for you guys.

You know the game will be unplayable for at least a day, right ? (I wish I'm wrong)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
My chick flipped out at the amount of energy drinks I purchased last night, no sleep till Weds for me either then FFXIV raids drop at 3am such a fun week.
Energy drinks are so bad for you
frown.png
Make some eggs and snack on blueberries in between.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't think the launch will be all that bad to be honest, given theres a solid 10 hours or so between Asia and NA, but we'll see.
My guess is there will be queues, but other than that it should be pretty smooth

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Only a family man has this absurd notion of thinking ahead when it comes to food.
Gross.
I kept a well stocked fridge before having a son.

I assumed that's what Vinyard was getting at. Cook up a huge batch of chili beforehand, only takes a few minutes to microwave. No protein deficiency too!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Are you living in the Blizzard past? Only SoE fucks up there games this bad still
Well they still do 8hours maintenances every week, so that's a thing. From what I've heard though the last wow expansion was really well handled so eh, whatever.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I had a morbidly obese friend that for the Burning Crusade launch stocked up on about 20 Celeste Pizzas and several 12-packs of mountain dew (before the energy drink craze launched). He moved a microwave and full-sized fridge to his computer room right next to his desk. I don't know how he handled pooping and I don't want to know.

After the launch both items stayed in the room.