Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
did they fix the 2h roll bug where it was rolling 1h damage? I'm mainly looking to play 2h on my barb
Yeah they fixed that a while ago, but it was a fairly small bug, there was another issue with itemlevels and the introduction of RoS raising the level cap which made lvl 60 2H pretty shitty in general and some type of weapons specifically, should be more even at 70. That said I doubt you'll see 2H being much superior in terms of DPS/paperdoll damage. The advantages of 2H don't translate well into averages. If you don't use channelling or cooldown based skills though, 2H is probably gonna suck regardless.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Yeah they fixed that a while ago, but it was a fairly small bug, there was another issue with itemlevels and the introduction of RoS raising the level cap which made lvl 60 2H pretty shitty in general and some type of weapons specifically, should be more even at 70. That said I doubt you'll see 2H being much superior in terms of DPS/paperdoll damage. The advantages of 2H don't translate well into averages. If you don't use channelling or cooldown based skills though, 2H is probably gonna suck regardless.
I'm rolling seismic slam with my barb (rumble rune) and all I can think about is how awesome it would be with a 2h to smash through stuff
frown.png
:emoji_nose:(

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I can really only play this game in 2 hour spurts usually. On launch day I think I played like 8 hours straight.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Think 3 machines is enough to get me into a T5 uber carry tonight? I assume that's the minimum per person.
I burnt all of mine giving them away but we can try, would be better to get more people with machines and do at minimum T5.

Ill check with you tonight hooker

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Bloody hell! I must be a filthy casual compared to some of you guys. I'll be going to bed an hour before it launches so I'll have a good nights sleep for work the next day. Then I'm going to a meeting the evening after so I prolly won't even be able to play it til Wednesday, and then only for an hour or two. Damn it feels good to be a casual!
tongue.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
I too have to work early tomorrow, but i'll grab my phsyical CE after work and play for a solid 5 hours or so after *sniffle*

Madikus

Knows nothing.
If your bored I wouldn't mind getting my 44 Demon hunter to 60.
Just shoot me a message in game.

As for the socking comments - I agree there is nothing significant to warrant it ingame. For me (and seriously, no one here owes anyone any explanations) it's just fun to do every now and then. I've got a full group of friends running the entire night with me as well. Will be a good time for us. There are certainly worse (and better) ways to spend an all-nighter.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Just shoot me a message in game.

As for the socking comments - I agree there is nothing significant to warrant it ingame. For me (and seriously, no one here owes anyone any explanations) it's just fun to do every now and then. I've got a full group of friends running the entire night with me as well. Will be a good time for us. There are certainly worse (and better) ways to spend an all-nighter.
Exactly.

I've been waiting for this since August, and my buddy and I are staying up all night playing Diablo. Gonna be a good time

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I too have to work early tomorrow, but i'll grab my phsyical CE after work and play for a solid 5 hours or so after *sniffle*
I'm in the same boat. Working nights until Tuesday so I plan to get my physical CE copy tomorrow morning when I get off from work.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So they didn't turn off global play and asia is launched, so you can hop on there if you want and check out the crusader. It's laggy it seems, maybe more than usual I don't know, but logging in took a few seconds(when it'd usually be instant, but not queue).

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They said they fixed but they didn't actually fix anything. Nearly all 2H drops still roll with the same dps of a 1H.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love reading all the responses on how people are taking days off and resting for this expansion. I do not even begin to understand what the rush is. In Everquest, the rush was to get out of the newbie areas and into the other premium camps as to be able to level as efficiently as possible. Also being in certain camps came with the advantage of getting certain rare items. This is something I understood, even if it was a little bit hardcore for me. I do not understand the deal with being first on and all that for this game. I actually want to take my time and enjoy the game. I could care less if somebody is Paragon 1,000,000 and finds the Vorpal weapon of badassness. Diablo 3 is just above being a single player game. Shutting down the AH pretty much killed any reason to go super fast.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
I love reading all the responses on how people are taking days off and resting for this expansion. I do not even begin to understand what the rush is. In Everquest, the rush was to get out of the newbie areas and into the other premium camps as to be able to level as efficiently as possible. Also being in certain camps came with the advantage of getting certain rare items. This is something I understood, even if it was a little bit hardcore for me. I do not understand the deal with being first on and all that for this game. I actually want to take my time and enjoy the game. I could care less if somebody is Paragon 1,000,000 and finds the Vorpal weapon of badassness. Diablo 3 is just above being a single player game. Shutting down the AH pretty much killed any reason to go super fast.
For us, it has nothing to do about going fast. It's just something fun to do as a group. We aren't racing anyone (there's really nothing to race). That anyone on this forum finds any of this disturbing or out of order is odd to me.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't get it either. I almost didn't buy the expansion right away, and the only reason I did is because of how much time I've put into playing it the last few weeks. I just can't shake the notion that all I'm going to do is race to 70 to make all my current gear obsolete and have to collect theexact same itemsagain. The only difference is going to be that I want 4 pieces of the new 6 piece DH set instead of the demon skin/sage's gear I crafted at 60. Everything else I just want a L70 clone of my L60 items, and if the RNG doesn't give up a new Kridershot fairly quickly I doubt I'll last more than a couple weeks.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They said they fixed but they didn't actually fix anything. Nearly all 2H drops still roll with the same dps of a 1H.
They fixed the bug. The DPS being lower isn't a bug, it's just a result of them removing anything ilvl 60+ because of RoS extending the level cap to 70. It might also be them flattening the difference between the 2, it's hard to tell since we don't really get the same ilvl legendaries atm and a lot of the 2H categories are 1 to 4levels lower than 1H which can be up to 200DPS difference on the base item. They might have also nerfed 2H damage in comparison to 1H, but that's not the result of a bug either.