Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Energy drinks are so bad for you
frown.png
Make some eggs and snack on blueberries in between.
I think we talked about this before, you recommended the same thing my girl tries to get me to drink which is that ungodly almond / soy milk. I can crush diamonds on my abs so I'm going to let my hair down and drink some mt dew Amps tonight bros.

Needless

Toe Sucker
can i mix the blueberries into a bowl with the eggs and make scrambled blue eggs? will I lose any of the potential energy?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I remember seeing some news article about a korean guy dying after 36 straight hours of gaming a while back, and thinking "But he's still got at least 12 hours left on that Raster camp."

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Why the fuck would you drink 4 liters(or a gallon if you're living in "we make our own units of america") of energy drinks to stay awake SIXTEEN hours. That's like a normal fucking day, why would you be tired after 16hours. Or is that 16hours after a full day? Even then what the actual fuck, how do you even drink 4liters of anything in 16hours.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why the fuck would you drink 4 liters(or a gallon if you're living in "we make our own units of america") of energy drinks to stay awake SIXTEEN hours. That's like a normal fucking day, why would you be tired after 16hours. Or is that 16hours after a full day? Even then what the actual fuck, how do you even drink 4liters of anything in 16hours.
What? 3 litres is like the rough average of what a male drinks in a 16 hour day. Not hard to drink a little more than that.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What? 3 litres is like the rough average of what a male drinks in a 16 hour day. Not hard to drink a little more than that.
You sure about that? 3 liters is ~100 fluid ounces, more than 8 cans of soda. I'd have to consciously force myself to drink that much fluid per day. I'm never that thirsty unless I'm strenuously working outside.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I don't drink anywhere close to that, but I guess I might not drink enough, still that sounds like a lot, however I have found a similar figure with google, as well as a much more conservative 2liters a day. Anyway that still sounds like a lot, especially if it's all energy drinks which sounds stupid as fuck.

And sike I had to look up what Blighty was with the assumption it was gonna be some english nonsense, and I was correct. The game goes live at midnight CET, which would be 11PM in the UK.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
You sure about that? 3 liters is ~100 fluid ounces, more than 8 cans of soda. I'd have to consciously force myself to drink that much fluid per day. I'm never that thirsty unless I'm strenuously working outside.
There's huge variance per person but between water, coffee, tea, soda, milk, beer, etc. that's not an unreasonable amount for a grown person to drink in a day. I drink a lot less than that on non-exercise days. But that's the statistic I heard at least. And I for sure know people who drink more soda than that every day, sadly :l

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
He was also a 14 year old European boy, probably weighed 80 pounds. Babby wilted under the pressure of all that monster.

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
And sike I had to look up what Blighty was with the assumption it was gonna be some english nonsense, and I was correct. The game goes live at midnight CET, which would be 11PM in the UK.
Thanks, good assumption!

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I aint even obese. 25 years of age. I hope this is enough ( a lot of those are for the quick snacks. Meals will be prepped upstairs. I needed stuff to snack on tho)

2ih8qgy.jpg