Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I think we talked about this before, you recommended the same thing my girl tries to get me to drink which is that ungodly almond / soy milk. I can crush diamonds on my abs so I'm going to let my hair down and drink some mt dew Amps tonight bros.
If you were the dude that almost feinted because he saw a fat ripple in his abs after a Realm Reborn binge then yes I remember
smile.png

Back on topic my plan is to do Crusader only groups for the phat lewt sharing on epic drops, stash is filled with level 60 str/vit gear going to waste.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I got this today after 2 mins of killing mobs in Arreat Crater off a trash mob on T1. It has high rolls and even a socket. It really works well with my lightning monk build. Granted I took a 20k paper dps loss but seems like i'm killing shit faster even on T2. Only bad part is that I got it the day before RoS will be released.

rrr_img_63390.jpg

Madikus

Knows nothing.
My normal build for these things is:

Full nights sleep the day before. Nap at least a couple hours before I get started.

Water only.

"Snacks"
2 1lb bags of dried fruit.
Unsalted Peanuts
Unsalted Almonds
Misc fresh fruits and/or veggies

I'll usually eat 2 meals in a 24 hour run, always plain chicken and brown or white rice.

That's it. This gets me through a full 24 hour run feeling great. I used to do the junk food build when I was younger, but I would always end up getting sick after a 24-36 hour stint.

As for the game - WD all the way. If anyone needs some last minute PL, add me or msg me if you already have me on your list. I'll be on most of the day until nap time (6pm pst). Madruk#1843

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Think 3 machines is enough to get me into a T5 uber carry tonight? I assume that's the minimum per person.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No part of this expansion will be good enough to waste your time poopsocking the release. You people are retarded.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I'll just drink a red bull and maybe snack on a something a bit, preferably healthy but if not no big deal. If I get some fuck before midnight that is a bonus as well so I don't pop too many boners while playing.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
My normal build for these things is:

Full nights sleep the day before. Nap at least a couple hours before I get started.

Water only.

"Snacks"
2 1lb bags of dried fruit.
Unsalted Peanuts
Unsalted Almonds
Misc fresh fruits and/or veggies

I'll usually eat 2 meals in a 24 hour run, always plain chicken and brown or white rice.

That's it. This gets me through a full 24 hour run feeling great. I used to do the junk food build when I was younger, but I would always end up getting sick after a 24-36 hour stint.

As for the game - WD all the way. If anyone needs some last minute PL, add me or msg me if you already have me on your list. I'll be on most of the day until nap time (6pm pst). Madruk#1843
If your bored I wouldn't mind getting my 44 Demon hunter to 60.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
As far as drinking goes - it's 2+ litres of water, more if you have some kind of physical excercise.

Most energy drinks buzz you up thanks to the obscene amount of sugar, not caffeine, because the manufacturers think that people dropping dead after drinking too much of their product isn't a good advertisement. I'm not even sure why people insist on all those sugar snacks, it's not like you run into a risk of glycogen shortage while sitting on your ass, you will feel hungry long before that and fresh fruit should be enough at that point or just prepare food beforehand and microwave it. You would also be better off just taking a 10-15 minute breaks to stretch and eat instead of trying to multitask while playing.

TLDR: Maldruk is doing it right.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you were the dude that almost feinted because he saw a fat ripple in his abs after a Realm Reborn binge then yes I remember
smile.png

Back on topic my plan is to do Crusader only groups for the phat lewt sharing on epic drops, stash is filled with level 60 str/vit gear going to waste.
Yeah I hadnt slept and was eating trash food, next thing I know its 7am and I caught a glimpse of fat on my belly (I thought) and passed out at the thought of being fat and woke up soaking wet and cold lol.

@Vinyard - I mix in bottles of water and always have some kind of stream or something going in my other monitor which helps keep me awake. Your choice of flavors of mountain dew if very nice dare I say sophisticated.