Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm surprised it took this fucking long to figure out the issues. Then again they still haven't fixed a bunch of crusader bugs that were reported in beta/on the day of release, like sweep fire dot not being affected by strength so it might as well not exist.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
lol @ the all the comments
Let the hate flow. It's obsurd that there are so many people out there that are crying because they felt it was the only legendary to be had. Fuck, T6 only exists now as a way to prevent the last mishap with MP10. You fuckers want hard, there's hard. Whoops a weapon made it too easy, let's fix that.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Never got one. Entire clan of 15+ people playing 4-8 hours a day each never got one. Would've been nice to have pwned and lost than to never have pwned at all.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah DHs are in a very good spot. Granted it's mostly one build that relies on at least one specific legendary(cluster arrow fire build with a cindercoat) but the class can farm T1 fine with other builds and with other items, just it's the most efficient build by quite a lot due to fire being both the most common element affix and cindercoat fixing the main issue with cluster.

Needless

Toe Sucker
mine can do T1.. but it takes a lot longer than i'd like. I don't do enough DPS
frown.png
my cluster arrows are only critting for like 5-9M which is pretty damn awful. I need a lot more +cluster arrow and +fire damage

Also, does anybody else rubber band like crazy today? ughhh

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
mine can do T1.. but it takes a lot longer than i'd like. I don't do enough DPS
frown.png
my cluster arrows are only critting for like 5-9M which is pretty damn awful. I need a lot more +cluster arrow and +fire damage
Yep, just keep at it. 5-9M is what my bolas crit for now.
biggrin.png

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My biggest upgrades would come from tradeskill sets like aughilds or asheara, but I just don't have the recipes. The recipes I do have seemed to often come from big boss mobs, like butcher, belial, etc while doing bounties. Random luck or do story bosses have higher recipe droprates?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Random luck. I've got all the set plans and most of the oranges now and I pretty much only do A3 bounties and rifts. About the only thing I'd say might have a higher than normal drop rate for plans is treasure goblins/pygmies/etc.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Chances are SoH is still going to be extremely good post nerf, just not T2 to T6 good.