Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Needless

Toe Sucker
So Teck, you get to complain about bad loot freely. And when I tell you to stop whining, you go an do this?
Awwww shieeeeeeet

101704-bear-dis-gon-be-gud-gif-Imgur-w2HM.gif

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just what my D3 experience was missing, clan drama!
Yea, I didn't realize that it's ok to complain about not getting the loot you want in clan chat. Definitely didn't know that it was ok to misconstrue the facts of what actually happened in clan chat, to complain here on the forum to get someone kicked either.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You cool in my book Hate Monkey, you run through those Rifts damn fast.

Invite him back!!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Never had an issue with Hatemonkey. Shit the dude gave me a shard of hate. How hard is to use the /ignore feature or that doesn't work for clan members?

Leon

<Silver Donator>
also boot the guy who IDs 15 legendaries one at a time to make it seem like he isn't botting.
Some people store up and ID all at a time. A couple friends do this. I hoard up caches and do a lootsplosion and ID the resulting loots one at a time. Doesn't mean botting by any means.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So Teck, you get to complain about bad loot freely. And when I tell you to stop whining, you go an do this?
I am sure there is two sides to this Hate but the tells and private messages(all from different people) I get about you on top of the three or so public ones is getting old. I try to be impartial but that many complaints means you are being a dick.

This is also why I don't want to be leader anymore, pussies can't police your selves.

H.A. Monkey

You cool in my book Hate Monkey, you run through those Rifts damn fast.

Invite him back!!
Yea, I just don't get it. Seen lots of things in chat I could of complained to the uppers about, but never felt the need to be that big of a dick.

Honestly with what Tecknoe did in game was 100x worse than anything I've ever done. Yea, I may have went overboard when I told the guy he ruined his Buriza, his best in slot item. All I know is that same type of issue existed before RoS, so maybe I'm jaded towards behaving in such a way that you expect handouts.

H.A. Monkey

Some people store up and ID all at a time. A couple friends do this. I hoard up caches and do a lootsplosion and ID the resulting loots one at a time. Doesn't mean botting by any means.
But it does lag everyone out in the clan, and if someone is playing a HC character, then they might die. Want that guy to rage on you?

I am sure there is two sides to this Hate but the tells and private messages(all from different people) I get about you on top of the three or so public ones is getting old. I try to be impartial but that many complaints means you are being a dick.
I guess I'll just leave it at that. You want to believe that, the go ahead, but I wont still around here and play dumb and believe I was the only problem. There are many people who annoyed me by being a dick in clan chat, but I'm not a sissy to sit there and report someone just because they were being a dick. It's part of life.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Okay the guy has anger issues but didn't other posters were the same? In his defense how many times posters trolled, shitted, derailed threads and harassed posters on this forum before anything was done?

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
But it does lag everyone out in the clan, and if someone is playing a HC character, then they might die. Want that guy to rage on you?

I guess I'll just leave it at that. You want to believe that, the go ahead, but I wont still around here and play dumb and believe I was the only problem. There are many people who annoyed me by being a dick in clan chat, but I'm not a sissy to sit there and report someone just because they were being a dick. It's part of life.
Getting kicked out of groups for being a dick is also part of life. Think of it as a learning experience. You are welcome.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The year is 2014 and this is the internet. Grow a thicker F'ing skin.

HateMonkey! Let's roll some Rifts! you seem to play late at night like I do.

Crone#1894

H.A. Monkey

This is also why I don't want to be leader anymore, pussies can't police your selves.
But have no problems enforcing rules that don't exist. And providing solutions to the problems you don't know.

And I don't know how many times a day I had to listen to people bitch about not getting loot, or not getting the loot they wanted. Should all of those people be reported to you too? I guess it's different when you got an officer online doing the same shit I was doing, no one complains about the people in charge for doing anything wrong.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Wonder if anyone has complained about me laying into them. I'm going to side with the simian on this one.

Guys, is this any good? I'm too lazy to go to the blacksmith. What should I reroll? How do I play game?

H.A. Monkey

Guys, is this any good?
I will admit I'm guilty of that, mostly for other class items though. I don't play anything else right now except a barb. Don't want to salvage anything I might be able to use later. But there's a difference between that and asking "what's better, this or this?"

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
People generally don't care if someone bots, but when you ID 10-15 items at a time it causes the game to lock up for a second or two.. and if someone logs in during that time it also causes a short lockup. I'd say it's common courtesy to ID your items one by one.

I haven't died to the bug and I don't play HC, but I can't even imagine how mad I would be if I lost a HC character to this.

Edit: I'm guilty of asking for help in chat too. If someone is a dick, whatever I don't care. We're all supposed to be bros here. I don't even know how it can bother people, it's not like the chat is hopping all night with serious conversations