Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Very few hardcore bitch about death you pussies. If you are close enough to die due to one second of lag, you're likely already screwed.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some people store up and ID all at a time. A couple friends do this. I hoard up caches and do a lootsplosion and ID the resulting loots one at a time. Doesn't mean botting by any means.
DMBTyler reliably mass IDs legendaries in the morning before work, around lunchtime, and right after work. If you look at his status in the clan screen between those times, it rapidly switches between "Act V - Torment VI" and "In Menus". So either he has the highest tolerance on the planet for chest runs and never sleeps, or he bots them.

Not that it really matters, I'm just saying I'm pretty confident Eyashusa is right.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i just do casual so if you guys need any casual mates with no desire and just do 1-2 hours per day or two, hit me up bros.
arlington#1318

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So Teck, you get to complain about bad loot freely. And when I tell you to stop whining, you go an do this?
Why does someone complaining about loot give you the authority to be a dick to them? Even after people asked you to chill the other day about the guy with the bow you refused and said the guy needed to know how big of an idiot he was, there just isn't any need for that here.

Pretty sure the motd said don't be a dick, not don't bitch about bad loot.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
What's the point of botting this game when there is no trading and that you've basically seen the endgame when you hit 70?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
What's the point of botting this game when there is no trading and that you've basically seen the endgame when you hit 70?
It doesn't appeal to me, but with the shitty drop rates on set pieces and no trading, I could see the less patient crowd looking for a way to boost their chances.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Certain pieces of gear change how you play the game. At least, that's why I would bot.

Likely, though, it's just shinies.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think we should kick botters. I've never been a fan of it and I can't see keeping a botter in the clan when we have active members who want to party up with people wanting to get in.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Why does someone complaining about loot give you the authority to be a dick to them? Even after people asked you to chill the other day about the guy with the bow you refused and said the guy needed to know how big of an idiot he was, there just isn't any need for that here.
Oh I'm sorry, are you a golden child too? When does the point of hand holding end, and the self sufficient point start? And about that Buriza, it was the best one possible. Was. I hadn't seen one better, and everyone in chat was drooling over it. Then we realized he wiped the dmg for the socket. If I were to do the same thing to a best in slot item, I'd hope that people ripped me a new one. Stupidity is not something we should hold their hand on. Expose it, correct it, then there's no problem. But if you just want to keep all the special players protected, maybe this isn't the clan for them or you. This is the age of the internet, the information is out there, go seek it.

The way in which Teck was complaining about loot is the problem. He wanted everyone to know, multiple times, that he hasn't gotten any new legendaries for over a week, not that he wasn't getting any, just that he wasn't getting the ones he wanted. He obviously didn't like the way I stated my response, just like the way I didn't like his comment about the loot he's not getting. Should I of saved my words, let him continue running his mouth, and came here to the forums to bitch? No, I don't need someone else to speak for me. If what I said to Teck was that obscene, then there should be other people booted for how they've responded to the same comments. In my opinion, some of the things Spindal has said are 10x worse than what I've said. But I don't find them wrong, I find them hilarious.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Very few hardcore bitch about death you pussies. If you are close enough to die due to one second of lag, you're likely already screwed.
It's not just due to the one second of lag. It's due to the fact that the D3 servers already lag as is. Combine unknown possibility of lag+item id spam lag while fighting a boss with a massive damaging move, if you aren't 100% full on health, there are chances you will die. I don't want the possibility of me id'ing 20 items affecting the life of a HC character. But as a SC only player myself, I find the id spam lag to be a problem when attempting speed runs.

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
D3 servers have killed me more than once. Its just part of the HC game. I think most of us just accept it. I dunno how I would play d3 without my butthole puckering up from a near death once in a while.