Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Ohh, that's a cool work around. Do officers have a separate channel from the members?
Yes.

Can you autojoin people in your community's game?

Either way I'm sure it'll be a non-issue very soon if not already, lots of people are reaching the burnout stage.
Not sure on that actually since they're all on my friend list anyway and I can do it based on that. If you can quick-join clan member games but not community games that might be a difference.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Well, it's not really about eDPS as much as it's about getting the relative weightings of each stat compared to your primary. For that, spreadsheet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beating on loot pinata. Azmodan can still be useful though, for things like determining whether IAS has any real effect at all for your class/build. Spreadsheets lie about that, just like the character sheet dps does.
Spreadsheet probably doesn't account for shit like how often your Andy's procs with higher IAS and how often your Odyn Son procs on bosses , etc etc etc. Can you link the one you're using? I just checked the old one I used to use, D3up.com and it's dogshit.

axeman_sl

shitlord
I'm wearing a level 61 strength Cindercoat on my T3-farming DH and it's still vastly superior to anything else except a level 70 dex Cindercoat. This item is so good that it's bad for the game. They'll never balance builds if they keep it this way.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I'm curious what other Monks think about SSS? I have a slot in my build, that basically I rotate between Epiphany, Cyclone Strike, and just saw SSS and thought it would be interesting.

Either the stun, or possible the extra damage + teleport rune both look really good.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Cooldown too long for the damage it does. Not worth using I'd say unless you have the legendary that reduces the cd by 50%, then it's definitely worth using. Epiphany is better.

Xevy

Log Wizard
If you use the 17 second CD SSS it actually acts as a decent defensive skill. Even better with CDR. The teleport one can be wonky and teleport you to the wrong mob sometimes. Fulminating Onslaught is the best for DPS as it's basically 7000% weapon damage, though I'm not sure it actually AE's like it says.

I always have LTK, Epiph: Inner Fire, and my third slot is my mix-em-up. Either Inner Sanc: Forbidden Palace, SSS:FO, Cyclone Strike: Whatever, or EP: The Flesh is Weak

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
Well fifth drop's a charm (finally got a follower cannot die token). I guess that makes unity officially a bugged item to be fixed next patch. Sorry users.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Well fifth drop's a charm (finally got a follower cannot die token). I guess that makes unity officially a bugged item to be fixed next patch. Sorry users.
I have the enchantress version but I really want it for the Templar. Can't tell how many times I died running through trash in torment cause my follower decided to fight shit, got overwhelmed and died. It's funny seeing a message in chat saying "You died by the Templar".

Also there will be a buff to caches, about time. Torment only loot dropping from torment or higher caches will be nice.

Reasoning behind normal bounty dropping the same as T6? - General Discussion - Blizz Tracker - Diablo Fans

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
Yea my drop was enchantress. Not the best, but I do have a Maximus on her so at least it's not scoundrel. Would prefer templar as well- I have the "all skills" for each of them, and I had three unities already. Just did my first t6 rift (slowly, since no EQ set). Pretty amusing- it seems to also stack with that perma 50% reduction IK set ancients bug.

Juvarisx

Florida
Several Blue posts via reddit today. Changes coming in 2.0.5 coming soon (tm)

-Higher torment = more blood shards per lvl beyond Torment 1
-Caches scale with difficulty so if you do in t6 you get more chance of aact items and they are putting Torment only legendaries in them if done on T1+
-Reducing cost of unsocketing gems

Xevy

Log Wizard
Group is running T3 rifts semi-tests with magic find right now. So far: MF not doing shit.

Xevy

Log Wizard
4 hours of T3 rifts with 4 people (3 people for last 30ish minutes). Me at 0 MF: 13 legendaries. Magic Find monkey at 300%: 12 legendaries.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Survived all the lag spikes but now im so bored of botting i want to play normal
redface.png

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Getting bored of botting? You didn't do anything. I've never been to Scotland, but I'm bored of traveling there!