Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

axeman_sl

shitlord
I made a mix of IK 3 piece and Earth set 3 piece. Way more fun than flat our earth set+ full fire gear. Something about having my brobarians stick around and fuck shit up. Easily cleared T V with it, hopefully I can get my hands on a sunkeeper soon to speed up elite clears, but even then it's not that slow. Tried to go back to the WD and Wiz but couldn't, once you start stomping mother fuckers with earthquakes you can't go back.
Just sucks that the Ancients are too squishy to use the lightning rune on T4+, they simply die. Once again, fire dominates wherever the option to go fire exists. Fucking doubles their damage, which is just stupid and unbalanced relative to the other runes. Same with Earthquake, Avalanche, HotA, Cluster Arrow and nearly any other skill that has a fire rune.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just sucks that the Ancients are too squishy to use the lightning rune on T4+, they simply die. Once again, fire dominates wherever the option to go fire exists. Fucking doubles their damage, which is just stupid and unbalanced relative to the other runes. Same with Earthquake, Avalanche, HotA, Cluster Arrow and nearly any other skill that has a fire rune.
If you're using the EQ set I doubt you're running a lightning build anyways. It is pretty silly fire basically is always the "best" since it just does flat damage. Except for Cleave for whatever reason it's +dmg% is light.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'm surprised to hear anyone uses anything other than the fury rune with the IK set.
Fire rune is sooooooo much more damage. And Fury hasn't been an issue in a while with IK 3 piece + passive + leaps gallore with reduced cooldowns + Reaper's wraps.

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
I guess with EQ set. I still haven't found anything but the helm (twice), so I wouldn't know. Fire SoJ eludes me as well, so I rarely throw on my fire gear.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I only have the EQ shoulders. And they rolled like shit. I have very little luck when it comes to sets dropping.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I only have the EQ shoulders. And they rolled like shit. I have very little luck when it comes to sets dropping.
That was me untill 3 days ago. The last 3 days i went from 1 piece of IK (the weapon wtf) to 5 pieces, and from 1 piece of EQ to 4. I also gambled a harrington, 2 SOJs (1 fire 1 lightning) and lut socks. RNG fucked me for 3 weeks with barely anything worth noting dropping then showered me in loot, shit is dumb.

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
I had about 3 streaky days where I got IK gloves/chest/boots and raek helm/chest/legs (already had the boots). Been very underwhelmed with the raekor stuff due to charge just randomly getting eaten with no cd reduced. I haven't gotten a non-dupe set piece in over a week now, so I'm getting pretty burned out. You'd think with getting 6-8 legendary belts a day I'd get an IK belt at some point at least. Even the helm would help free up the chest slot for cindercoat to try fire again.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Feel free to bump me out of the clan if you need room. Too many games in my backlog to continue dicking around in an ARPG where I have practically zero chance of ever getting another upgrade of any significance.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am beginning to get to that point myself. Hex, Shards of Fate is now starting Beta with a clean slate. Since I kickstarted that, I am looking forward to the draft system now that it actually counts. Without any form of targeted looting and a real reason to care, the thrill of the dungeon romping is nearing its end for me. I got my time out of it for sure, as it kept me pretty busy for near 3 weeks now. I will come back to it a lot more if they introduce some changes to how loot drops or introduce an endless dungeon system that provides higher quality loot as you get deeper. For now though, I will log on and play a little every day but not the 4-5 hours I had been.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Feel free to bump me out of the clan if you need room. Too many games in my backlog to continue dicking around in an ARPG where I have practically zero chance of ever getting another upgrade of any significance.
He said, without even having max gems in his weapons.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
He said he had practically a zero % chance of upgrade. Given that he can get an upgrade using GOLD the most worthless currency in a video game of all time, I determined that was a lie. Why do you care to white-knight him?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
He said he had practically a zero % chance of upgrade. Given that he can get an upgrade using GOLD the most worthless currency in a video game of all time, I determined that was a lie. Why do you care to white-knight him?
Because your reasoning is rather stupid - I doubt hes considering a little added crit dmg to be the upgrades hes speaking about.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Who cares either way. I can't wait till I'm at he point where I don't need upgrades. Then I can just casually stomp with my friends and relax and grind para levels etc.

I'm really enjoying the grind. But then again I quit league of legends to play this so I feel like I just left an abusive relationship.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Yep got 70 paragon levels and about 20 legs. Love me some diablo exploits.

I remember in d2 useast i had the negative dex crown that could give you endless skill points. Those were good times.