Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not only you got a WoW, you now also have a +2 Mirrorball?

I hate you Crone. I really do.
I'm sorry!! May some of my luck be passed your way!!

I'd let you borrow it if I could, I'm stashing it tonight to try out Burning Axe + mirrorball and a meteor build. Going to roll with that for a while until I get a Firebird's source! (Thanks again Juvarisx for the build tips)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man I got a firebirds source and it was literally the worst dmg ratio and int possible. They are so strong damnit, why imma quit.

Crone

Man I got a firebirds source and it was literally the worst dmg ratio and int possible. They are so strong damnit, why imma quit.
Big Money let's roll some Rifts sometime between now and the end of the weekend. I'll hit you up.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I'm sorry!! May some of my luck be passed your way!!

I'd let you borrow it if I could, I'm stashing it tonight to try out Burning Axe + mirrorball and a meteor build. Going to roll with that for a while until I get a Firebird's source! (Thanks again Juvarisx for the build tips)
Only thing I dislike about WoW build is you definitely need a lot of toughness (reduce damage, armor, resist all) to make it efficient in higher torment. But hell, why run higher torment when the reward is barely better than lol-running T1-2. But I know Melkor is having a fun but very tough time with WoW build, so makes me wonder if it will ultimately be very viable late-game compared to the very safe MM+Meteor builds.

Crone

Only thing I dislike about WoW build is you definitely need a lot of toughness (reduce damage, armor, resist all) to make it efficient in higher torment. But hell, why run higher torment when the reward is barely better than lol-running T1-2. But I know Melkor is having a fun but very tough time with WoW build, so makes me wonder if it will ultimately be very viable late-game compared to the very safe MM+Meteor builds.
Blur passive, Energy Armor - Prismatic armor rune, obviously high Int, Magic Weapon - Deflection all help. I believe last night I was at 9.9M toughness. That was without Prismatic Armor too, so I guess it'll go up even higher.

Probably going to drop Blur for Glass Cannon though unless I'm running higher torment. I'm not huge fan of kiting to win, so I'll be very happy running a melee Wizard in the higher torments.
smile.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can link you a buddy on my friends list who put together a guide via video on twitch for the WoW. I know another friend with WoW on my list from my guild who should have a pretty nasty build, hes a good player.

Remind me tonight nikka

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Blur passive, Energy Armor - Prismatic armor rune, obviously high Int, Magic Weapon - Deflection all help. I believe last night I was at 9.9M toughness. That was without Prismatic Armor too, so I guess it'll go up even higher.

Probably going to drop Blur for Glass Cannon though unless I'm running higher torment. I'm not huge fan of kiting to win, so I'll be very happy running a melee Wizard in the higher torments.
smile.png
Good setup. I think melkor is at around 21mil buffed or so. But yet again, really no point in running t5-6 currently unless you can faceroll it.

Crone

I can link you a buddy on my friends list who put together a guide via video on twitch for the WoW. I know another friend with WoW on my list from my guild who should have a pretty nasty build, hes a good player.

Remind me tonight nikka
Will do! Thanks.
Good setup. I think melkor is at around 21mil buffed or so. But yet again, really no point in running t5-6 currently unless you can faceroll it.
Holy hell, 21 million. haha! Got some work to get there! But the satisfaction gained from facetanking T6 mobs would be pretty fun. haha
Unwavering Will also increases toughness by a lot
As a melee wizard, hell ya. Hold down the shift key to not move, and take that shit to the face. In the lower torments that I'm farming with buddies, it was annoying because we were constantly moving.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
I was asking for advice, no shit intended. I can mow down master but when I try Torment I I seem to get creamed.

EDIT I never used the re roll option until a day or two ago so there is that.
I'll second what others have said- never reroll secondary effects unless everything else is perfect (unless youre a monk using the "all your resists equal your best resist" thing). Always use rerolling to upgrade your dps or occasionally survivability on certain specific items. Reroll the armor on that brutal ring into crit damage. Reroll something on your chest into 3 sockets, the resists if you use hydra and hydra if you dont. (Check end-game players to see if they use hydra before deciding though) Reroll the pants to get 2 sockets, but which stat is more a matter of playstyle I think, and whether or not you use spectral blade. If you dont use blade then reroll that for the sockets. (again, check top players for blade use first) And those 3 are the only non-rerolled items you have, so...

Neph_sl

shitlord
Yeah, the range on Explosive Blast is pitifully short, like 10 yards. When I was using it, I'd force move myself to basically hug mobs. Even if you use a melee signature spell like Spectral Blades on your left-click when getting close to mobs, you'll miss out on a lot of AOE potential against packs since Spectral Blades also has about the same range as Explosive Blast.

Crone

Spectral Blades isn't so bad at 15 yards, but EB is 12 yards. Basically best to just hug everything, and just blow it all up!

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm
On T3, I run a mix of MM+Meteor and Woh builds. I Woh through everything until I get to elites and then move on (and then it's only elites that will kill me). I've tried tweaking my build quite a bit, and swapping gems around for more toughness. Before the announced that they were making higher Torment levels worthwhile, I was in the middle of trying to run T1 as fast as possible, but I kept getting dicked by Pandemonium Rift levels. I'd just be playing alts if I wasn't dealing withthis bullshitfor the past week.

Crone, what is your CDR up to? Are you close to 50% now?

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I found a Furnace on my crusader the other day. Str/Vit/Reduced Cooldown/8% proc

I doubt I'll ever use it on my Crusader, and Barb coefficients suck, so I think it'll be best used on my Monk that I will probably never play.

Do you think it'd be better to roll Dex onto it or would it be better to not have mainstat and instead have socket for % damage to elites gem. Keep in mind the only thing I would ever use it for is boss fights and switch out for everything else.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
For that weapon, the affixes probably don't matter beyond a socket. But why not roll the vit to a socket and keep it on your str classes? I disagree about barb coefficients, most of the builders 75% or above(I imagine you might use this with a frenzy build). HoTA's proc coefficient is 66% except for thunderstrike. I haven't seen anyone use the other spenders.

Crusader does have low proc coefficients, but I think that's misleading. Blessed shield will hit a target many times per cast, so that 10% adds up. Divine Well will hit the main target 7 times, and if you're farming T6, where the furnace would make most effect, you'll have Charged Up procs to increase the overall chance.