Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Die Teck I really hate you for that. I'm fucking 225+ hours played on my WD and only have 2 pieces each of zunni and jade. I only gotten 1 upgrade in 2 weeks even with this so called legendary buff and that's a pair of Taskers & Teos I gambled from Kadala with over 6k shards. This game is starting to seriously piss me off. I'm either getting rings or 2 handers as my drops. I swear that buff only made me see more shit I don't need or can't use. Seriously considering cutting back on D3 and start playing PoE again or give Marvel heroes a try. Or just stop playing until ladders/seasons. Not getting an upgrade for this long is really depressing and my WD is not even close to BIS.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just got the head piece with 89% to pet damage and 6% crit damage. I have to rearrange my bracers though so I can keep the 3 set bonus of ang. Now I need the gloves though they have to roll pretty damn well given the Magefist they have to replace. I got one set piece for the Jade gear as well, shoulders.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Buddy got a wand of woh very early in the morning and wasnt thinking and decided to reroll the damage (rolled poison damage) for a socket. 15 tries later he gets the socket.

NWWMcHe.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
Buddy got a wand of woh very early in the morning and wasnt thinking and decided to reroll the damage (rolled poison damage) for a socket. 15 tries later he gets the socket.

NWWMcHe.png
This hurts my soul.

ABS of Diablo 3:

Always
Be
Socketing

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
He wasn't that mad just like "Well.....shit. Oh well it will drop again" attitude. I was dying for like 5 minutes tho because of laughing.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
That's why I say let all 1 handers come with a socket while 2 handers with two sockets.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alright so who knows how to barbarian. Finished weight of the earth today but still not quite sure how to put it all together. Damage seems absurd, but I just cannot stay alive on anything higher than T3. Some of the pieces didn't roll amazing, but I'm not sure where I can pick up any further toughness/healing for the time being (aside from the obvious switch to amethysts for sockets, but I'm at like 0 gold right now from 40m worth of rerolling on my crusader.

Do the earthquakes stack damage, or better to spread them out? 4500% damage fire rune seems a no brainer, unless the small tremors thing is better than it sounds

Thaddius - Community - Diablo III

Just got the WD to 70 tonight.

Tomorrow I guess I will try to figure out what items on my crusader I can repurpose and then find an OP spec and run that for a while.
Check out my WD spec , works great in t1 with little to no gear...hell my weapon is a fulminator and i still do fine in t1. With 5 dogs/gargantuan and the little dudes spawning on dmg and just pop the army on hard elites/guardian its smooth sailing.The single target dps is great as well with spirit barrage being spammed till its dead , 0 mana issues due to the rune. Check it out , found it enjoyable and its a easy spec to play till you get better items.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Played ROS for 311 paragon levels and have yet to see a Thunderfury drop...

... and then this happened within two games

tdQRHhw.png

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice,

I want that to happen with me on Stone of Jordans.

What are some pieces that come with + to physical damage? I know about crafting the bracers. I imagine certain neck pieces but are there any other ways of building up physical damage?

Also, is there a cap to attack speed? I know that attack speed is very important for the WD pets.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Nice,

What are some pieces that come with + to physical damage? I know about crafting the bracers. I imagine certain neck pieces but are there any other ways of building up physical damage?

Also, is there a cap to attack speed? I know that attack speed is very important for the WD pets.
Not much else outside of doombringer (sword) for physical.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alright so who knows how to barbarian. Finished weight of the earth today but still not quite sure how to put it all together. Damage seems absurd, but I just cannot stay alive on anything higher than T3. Some of the pieces didn't roll amazing, but I'm not sure where I can pick up any further toughness/healing for the time being (aside from the obvious switch to amethysts for sockets, but I'm at like 0 gold right now from 40m worth of rerolling on my crusader.

Do the earthquakes stack damage, or better to spread them out? 4500% damage fire rune seems a no brainer, unless the small tremors thing is better than it sounds

Thaddius - Community - Diablo III
My Barb is the first toon I have really steamrolled T6 on. I logged out with no pull of the earth / hexing pants to see if MF's constant damage was better (it isnt), other than that my gear is pretty perfect.

The biggest thing I found that will keep you alive is Ancient Parthan Defenders, if you cant find them the belt with the ignore pain +5s duration is pretty good too.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alright so who knows how to barbarian.
Not me, still gearing and learning it but I'm hoping the Sankis Axe will help my survivability past T3. Aughilds helps me, so does String of Ears belt, and I put a lot of points in heal on hit but it only goes so far.

I got 3 IK pieces but unfortunately one was the 2 hander. I'm really looking forward to getting a third and using CoTA. I like this dude's build for Barb:

Kahless - Community - Diablo III

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Nice,

Only Doombringer as a "unique" slot thing, it's a 1H sword. Other slots include bracers/amulets as the basic slots, helm with Andarius which can roll every element and shield with wall of bones which can roll everything(but it's a shield so like, eh). So for a pet WD, since you probably want a starmetal kukri instead for your weapon and a mask of jeram for your helm, it's only amulets and bracers. Any of them is fine as long as they're legendary(can roll up to 20%) and don't have a set bonus already(moonlight ward for example only rolls arcane %). Physical's pretty shitty like that. You're probably better off running Fire or Poison, both of which have unique slots that don't necessarily mess with your other pet stuff(cindercoat for fire chest, poison waders for poison legs) and both have pet runes as well as dots/spenders/builders.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried out T4 for the first time this weekend, had to join some public groups but it went very well and was surprisingly easy. Looking forward to giving T5 a try to see how much the difficulty jumps up. I'm sure these will be even easier in a good clan group.

I think my toughness is at 17 million on my wizard and he is using the skill to reduce all damage by 17%. How much toughness is enough for T5 and 6?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Tried out T4 for the first time this weekend, had to join some public groups but it went very well and was surprisingly easy. Looking forward to giving T5 a try to see how much the difficulty jumps up. I'm sure these will be even easier in a good clan group.

I think my toughness is at 17 million on my wizard and he is using the skill to reduce all damage by 17%. How much toughness is enough for T5 and 6?
Toughness as a whole can be skewed by high +vit and Life %. What is your armor and resists at? Those are really the only 2 things that really matter most of the time. If you are at like 550k life but with sub 1700 resists (unbuffed), your toughness sheet number will be high, but realistically, real performance will suffer...

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Toughness as a whole can be skewed by high +vit and Life %. What is your armor and resists at? Those are really the only 2 things that really matter most of the time. If you are at like 550k life but with sub 1700 resists (unbuffed), your toughness sheet number will be high, but realistically, real performance will suffer...
7419 armor
1729 physical resist
1547 cold resist
1902 fire resist
immune to lightning
1921 poison resist
1724 arcane resist
7% missile reduction
717,824 life