Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Leon

<Silver Donator>
You're fine for T6 as far as survivability. As for DPS and is T6 worth it well ...that's a whole different topic.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
717k life on a wizard? Wow...

that's... a lot

How in holy hell did you get it that high? Mind linking your profile?

Needless

Toe Sucker
wizard/wd resists are OP, they should remove resist scaling from Int
Asshole WDs & Wizards, my crusader gets chewed up badly

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
7419 armor
1729 physical resist
1547 cold resist
1902 fire resist
immune to lightning
1921 poison resist
1724 arcane resist
7% missile reduction
717,824 life
HP inflating that toughness - my Wiz resist are all over 2k but her hp is around 459k or so and her toughness is just around 11m or so.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
717k life on a wizard? Wow...

that's... a lot

How in holy hell did you get it that high? Mind linking your profile?
let me know if this works:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/a.../hero/44442173

I'm definitely not thinking I have enough dps for T6. But I also don't think my dps is accurate as reflected on my sheet. I don't know that all of the %fire modifiers show up, and I don't think that any of the dps from my 3 followers is reflected, even though they are always up due to set bonus, and I have them pretty well equipped.

Also have a couple of unity rings which should add more survivability once I find a follower trinket.

Let me know what I need to change, helm gem etc. I'm working on new gems for the pants, probably highest level topazes for the INT.

I have a full set of firebirds in the bank but it looks like crap to me.

Also let me know what I should be gambling shards on next.

Played ROS for 311 paragon levels and have yet to see a Thunderfury drop...

... and then this happened within two games

tdQRHhw.png
Havent played as long as you , but one did drop for me as well and its a lvl 46 version as i lvled my crusader....yeah wont see that again i believe.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
let me know if this works:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/a.../hero/44442173

I'm definitely not thinking I have enough dps for T6. But I also don't think my dps is accurate as reflected on my sheet. I don't know that all of the %fire modifiers show up, and I don't think that any of the dps from my 3 followers is reflected, even though they are always up due to set bonus, and I have them pretty well equipped.

Also have a couple of unity rings which should add more survivability once I find a follower trinket.

Let me know what I need to change, helm gem etc. I'm working on new gems for the pants, probably highest level topazes for the INT.

I have a full set of firebirds in the bank but it looks like crap to me.

Also let me know what I should be gambling shards on next.
Judging by your profile, you should be hitting like a wet noodle

You have gone overboard and are way way too defensive. Guardian set is very good defensively but will not help you at all in dealing damage. A better idea would be crafting the Aughlids set for the reduced dmg and the bonus to elite dmg.

You definitely need more +crit dmg. You have none on your neckless (potential 100% there) and none of your magefists (50%). Your belt slot of wasted using the guardians belt whilst you can use either String of Ears (defensive), Witching hour (offensive) or Harringtons (mixture of both).

Thunderfury and +2 Mirrorball is nice but try to reroll the area dmg to +dmg to magic missile.

Try and find a SoJ (I am trying myself.. QQ)

With right resists and armor, you really shouldn't need more than 350k (imo) life.

Asheara set is decent but you really shouldn't be relying on your followers to do dps. You could get away with it on lower torments but for T5/6, their dps would be insignificant.

Try and build up a Vyr set to use with your Mirrorball. MM/Archon is very solid for higher torments.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Given how shitty LPH is and other passive forms of healing, toughness from HPs is no worse than toughness from armor/resists for a Wizard. Orbs and potions heal a percentage of max health.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
LPH and regen are shitty if you stack vit at all, sure. But with low vit and high resists/armor LPH/regen work fine. High life and low resists doesn't work so well with potions having a cooldown and orbs being unreliable. I reroll vit into another defensive stat if it would take me above 400k hp on any class and it's served me well so far pushing forward with my mediocre spread of gears.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Judging by your profile, you should be hitting like a wet noodle

You have gone overboard and are way way too defensive. Guardian set is very good defensively but will not help you at all in dealing damage. A better idea would be crafting the Aughlids set for the reduced dmg and the bonus to elite dmg.

You definitely need more +crit dmg. You have none on your neckless (potential 100% there) and none of your magefists (50%). Your belt slot of wasted using the guardians belt whilst you can use either String of Ears (defensive), Witching hour (offensive) or Harringtons (mixture of both).

Thunderfury and +2 Mirrorball is nice but try to reroll the area dmg to +dmg to magic missile.

Try and find a SoJ (I am trying myself.. QQ)

With right resists and armor, you really shouldn't need more than 350k (imo) life.

Asheara set is decent but you really shouldn't be relying on your followers to do dps. You could get away with it on lower torments but for T5/6, their dps would be insignificant.

Try and build up a Vyr set to use with your Mirrorball. MM/Archon is very solid for higher torments.
Thanks, I don't have any of that stuff but it will be good direction to work towards. And I can start rolling shards on a new belt immediately.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Noticed they announced D2 ladder refreshes.... wondering if that will be a nod to D3's ladder system?

penalty_sl

shitlord
My thumb is sore from holding spacebar to force move constantly (hex pants) so I programed my nostromo pad to constantly click space. Hope this shit is legal.