Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Ideally what 3 pc of the set do I want to run? I believe I have shoulders/gloves? or im missing 1 piece, but targeting sets is kinda easy now, unless you get one of those diluted slots.
Helm/shoulder/legs is ideal. Leaves room for cindercoat and magefist.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
rng really sucks, play my barb for one evening, find a nice SoH been grinding on my monk for a week or so, not a good wep.

some kind of toggle switch for main stat would work wonders or something IDK

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Finished up my 6pc Jade Harvester, and have 4pc Zuni. Not as lucky as Teck yet, still no SMK, but have had several Shard of Hate drops along the way.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Finished up my 6pc Jade Harvester, and have 4pc Zuni. Not as lucky as Teck yet, still no SMK, but have had several Shard of Hate drops along the way.
Picked up 4 SoJs this weekend that were all lightning on my fire wizard. They all needed something rerolled other than the element to make use of it to.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I gotta say the DH in T6 feels so far the best, switched to Wiz to try again and it was more getting one shot with 15m toughness and 2k resists.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I gotta say the DH in T6 feels so far the best, switched to Wiz to try again and it was more getting one shot with 15m toughness and 2k resists.
I don't have a DH (atleast at 70) but can agree that my wizard gets gang-raped decently in higher torments (5 & 6), but still doable none-the-less.

I honestly believe that being fire spec is to blame as it doesn't do enough burst to trash/elites to survive (unless you run Wand of Woh build). Once I finally find my +int MLW, I'll switch to full arcane and enjoy more bursty DPS. I seem to get +VIT MLWs or no primarily stats at all. I don't think out of 7 MLS any if them have rolled +int.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am arcane is the crazy thing, I dropped Tals and went Vyr's / Aughilds and am only missing an arcane SoJ. DH is like WD except the pets dont die and use your finishers so its beast, about to go all phys on him.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I am arcane is the crazy thing, I dropped Tals and went Vyr's / Aughilds and am only missing an arcane SoJ. DH is like WD except the pets dont die and use your finishers so its beast, about to go all phys on him.
Oh, didn't know you went Arcane... Disintegrate spec or AT? Seems more people go AT spec for longer channeling times and dmg (due to lower AP cost). Also, have you tried using Frost Nova - Cold Snap? Been using it a while now and it's a night and day difference. Was skeptical at first, but kept hearing how undervalued it was (in terms of survivability) and then finally tried it and I'm completely sold.

I keep hearing and seeing videos of how OP sentry DH builds are. Haven't grouped with someone running it yet, but would like to see first-hand sometime. Also, what clan did you and Murked (and I assume many others) go to?

EDIT: I'm posting from my phone or I'd check your profile. So excuse the dumb and probably obvious questions that could be solved by looking at your profile if I was able to.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I went dis and used frost nova, I think its the mobility loss from Archon thats rocking me.

Murked and I rolled alone, is RR still active? Emo people & name police gone ?)

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I went dis and used frost nova, I think its the mobility loss from Archon thats rocking me.

Murked and I rolled alone, is RR still active? Emo people & name police gone ?)
Rerolled is still active, just not as many ppl on anymore as normal. I don't see the booting going on anymore either, so I think it is safe to come back if you guys want.

I would say possibly try AT (Cascade for general use, the last rune for bosses) due to its superior damage? The windup sucks however, reason I prefer Disintegrate, but the dmg boost and AP efficiency of AT is hard to ignore.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice, ill grab an invite for me and some buddies tonight. We have mainly been doing the T6 farm community for mats and rifts, the mats community is really really good.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Nice, ill grab an invite for me and some buddies tonight. We have mainly been doing the T6 farm community for mats and rifts, the mats community is really really good.
I think someone will need to make a little room, think we only have 5 spots of so open. But we have ppl in that haven't been on in a month that probably need the boot...

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can boot me. After Lost Virtue ditched me to hang with Hatorade in a super group a couple weeks ago I've had no desire to log on.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
You can boot me. After Lost Virtue ditched me to hang with Hatorade in a super group a couple weeks ago I've had no desire to log on.
I still lub you babay! You also logged off shortly after when I told you I'd get you in. We got room minutes later and you were offline. No golden shower for you (legendaries).