Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Dafuq? You really need to get a new prescription on this rose tinted glasses you're wearing
Way to take it out of context dick pirate. Sorry but if you got a tarn helm in D2 you knew what stats were gonna be on it cunt. You weren't gonna to end up with random bullshit stats just because the RNG.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Having 0 luck finishing out my Jade Harvester set. Need shoulders and gloves, but the cunt of a Kadala just doesn't want to unlock her chastity belt for me.

I however am at 4pc Zuni set now. But the Zuni ring I have sucks complete ass, so may need to gamble for a Zuni mojo which will suck because I like the serpent mojo for the survivability. I wish I could steal Ash's Zuni trifecta ring, that bastard!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Having 0 luck finishing out my Jade Harvester set. Need shoulders and gloves, but the cunt of a Kadala just doesn't want to unlock her chastity belt for me.

I however am at 4pc Zuni set now. But the Zuni ring I have sucks complete ass, so may need to gamble for a Zuni mojo which will suck because I like the serpent mojo for the survivability. I wish I could steal Ash's Zuni trifecta ring, that bastard!
This is the reason why my playtime was cut drastically. Over 300+ hours and only 2 pieces of Zunni and Jade. I was able to get the jade pieces cause I kept gambling for a pair of T&T gloves and Hex pants. Just felt like I was wasting my time.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Well... I got a Zuni mojo, so I am now able to equip my shit-tastic Tall-man Finger ring instead.

Still want to finish out Jade set as pet build, as overpowered as it may be, is boring as fuck. I have a Shard of Hate just begging to be used with Jade cold build.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
508 paragon later and i finally get my first witching hour - fortunately it was perfect all around.

rrr_img_68194.jpg

However i still dont have a single RRoG or SoH.

Xevy

Log Wizard
playerauctions.com lol

so if you get tha exploding palm monk wep, do I just go physical and go exploding palm?
Physical and +Elite dmg. Don't get +EP on helm/boots cuz that shit only affects the dot portion. I have a 100% fist of Az with 100% elite dmg and somewhere between 60 and 100 physical damage. Works fairly well in T6 with tanky shit and pull. Just need some one else with you for the most part~

Haven't tried using it as a solo set up with real damage stats and shit.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im reading that +CA dmg for DH's works on the CA they cast as well? Can one of the DH experts confirm?