Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Nulolan

N00b
Hey guys I have decided to play my barb again and I plan on going with a lightning build of some kind, I have a SoH in bank and at a loss what to reroll. I'd greatly appreciate any help.

rrr_img_69250.jpg

Nulolan

N00b
Ok guys that was kind of what i was leaning towards, thank you. Normally pretty good and spotting the stat to change but that one had me slightly baffled.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
HC loves me. 630 paragon in SC, 180 in HC, found me a SMK for the first time. Already found jeram, TMF, and a bunch of set. Now all I need is T&T.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Blizzard_sl said:
All players will need to have a Rift Fragment in order to enter a Nephalem Rift; however, we've reduced the cost for entering a Nephalem Rift down to one Rift Fragment per character to compensate.

Dexterity & Survivability: A major change is coming to Dexterity to benefit Demon Hunters and Monks. Each point of Dexterity will grant 1 point of Armor instead of Dodge chance
That will probably kill RiF, but that's pretty much dead already. Thousands in the channel, yet no one advertising new games.

Took them long enough on the monk change, especially since it's such an easy change. That's a hotfix. Might switch back to my monk. Aim for all resist on gear and if you happen to get a decent amount of lightning or poison resist, use the passive. Will probably be redesigned, though.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Blizzard_sl said:
We may have additional treats on the horizon, but let's not get too Greedy. . . . You'll have your hands on the PTR soon enough to find out more.
What's up with this? New treasure goblin uber boss?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
If the new rifts are timed what is to stop you from getting a shitty lvl with 3-5 mobs spread out every 500 yards.

Also they need to add new levels every season, not just this one because they left content out of RoS.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I welcome any further class balancing they want to do, but I still don't see the changes really balancing much. Pet WDs I feel are still going to be insane and great, and while Monks are brought up a bit more, it's still not going to be crazy.

Then again, the changes to Dex may boost DH's even further. Might be something to watch.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If the new rifts are timed what is to stop you from getting a shitty lvl with 3-5 mobs spread out every 500 yards.
I can't look for the source right now, but they are planning on making mob density more uniform with the release of the new rifts.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Them retuning health globes and instead making most of your healing come from life on hit will really suck for Wizards unless they also tune coefficients. Wizards get almost no LoH from their gear currently.