Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like the changes as well. Bounties are so boring because the only one really worth doing is ACT 1 for a trifecta ring or in some people's case, a ring. The super gems should be very interesting. I hope they add some new passives, but I doubt that.
Dont forget the new hellfire amulet also which grants an additional passive. The new amulet with a leg gem might be winning?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Uhhh dh most definitely needs +armor, its been one of the dh communities biggest issues that they are by far the squishiest class and don't get any real benefit in return. And obviously so do monks or you wouldn't have the majority using a passive that gives 30% of their dex in armor.
Reading comprehension? I said, "soon, Dex". You know, when Dex = Armor, instead of mostly useless dodge.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Agreed. It was always annoying grouping with people who would just stand around the gate waiting for someone other than themselves to open it.
This eliminates all of the jews who would go AFK when it came time to pop rifts (like the dudes I played with)

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I'm really on the fence if I should start playing this more often. Especially after playing Marvel Heroes there gotta be more to the update.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Agreed. It was always annoying grouping with people who would just stand around the gate waiting for someone other than themselves to open it.
Agreed, good change. This completely destroys the RIF community but it also removes most of the need for the RIF community in the first place. The only question I have is what happens if someone comes in late? Can they join right before the boss as long as they use a rift shard?

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
So what's stopping people from entering the game after the rift is already open ? If you can't join the rift, you can't help your friends, if you have to pay a shard to enter the rift, again no one will come help.

Not sure how they're gonna handle this.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah it sounds like this killed RIF which may be good for what little health of the game remains, but requiring everyone who wants to enter the rift to have a shard sounds like it could backfire a bit for reasons such as just wanting to help a buddy out or join someones game.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why wouldn't you be able to join a rift? I could see maybe not joining a greater rift, but I don't see why they would prevent you from paying your shard and hopping into a rift in progress.

lindz

#DDs
Any recommendations on where to grind at level 67+? Best to just go through expert again? I started master but my monk's damage is too low and it takes way too long to kill stuff.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Adventure mode on the highest difficulty you can plow through is the fastest XP I think, doing bounties.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
They should just remove the shard cost all together for rifts. At one shard per, is it really doing much aside from making people waste some time doing effortless and boring bounty clears every few days to restock? What's the gameplay benefit here.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So am I going to have to reroll all my necks and rings to have sockets? Fucking A.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Oh, you can only get the amulet from killing Ubers with a ladder character?

Are they doing anything to fix the ring?