Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit to the Wizard nerfs...

Arcane Torrent and Disintegrate now have a 30AP initial cost. They increased damage slightly, but still a major fucking nerf unless they increase the base AP of a Wizard. GG to being a wizard being knocked-back and having to re-channel

Broke the camels back. Will shelve the wizard permanently if these changes remain

Looks like Hydra Wizards will be PRO however. Save your Serpent Sparklers people! MM/conflag + dual mammoth + depth diggers = King of T6... Gotta love that "build diversity" Blizzard keeps touting about!

All hail our WD and Barb overlords. They are going to be utter monsters in 2.1

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Depth Digger going to be crazy OP for mirrorballs.
Pretty much the only viable build as of now for Wizards will be to use Mirrorball + Depth Diggers + Hydra Wand... Thankfully I have an amazing Mirrorball (10% crit, high dmg, good int) and a 2450 Serpent wand

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Holy shit to the Wizard nerfs...

Arcane Torrent and Disintegrate now have a 30AP initial cost. They increased damage slightly, but still a major fucking nerf unless they increase the base AP of a Wizard. GG to being a wizard being knocked-back and having to re-channel

Broke the camels back. Will shelve the wizard permanently if these changes remain

Looks like Hydra Wizards will be PRO however. Save your Serpent Sparklers people! MM/conflag + dual mammoth + depth diggers = King of T6... Gotta love that "build diversity" Blizzard keeps touting about!

All hail our WD and Barb overlords. They are going to be utter monsters in 2.1
barbs and WDs are already monsters, whats good about depth diggers? they are just legs

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Well, time to farm gear to go with my +2 Mirrorball for a hydra build. Just started to like Vyr's + Tal's Archon build.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I have the most fun playing my wiz sadly.
My issue too... Wizard is my favorite class but as of now, lacks the diversity and strong builds other classes have. With these upcoming changes, you are pigeon-holed into pretty much only 1 viable spec. Wizards suffered in higher torments as-is, this pretty much castrates them from any viability. Add to the fact the potion nerf and how wizard's spell coefficients suck, their new idea to have regen based on Life-on-Hit will also make their current survivability issue go even further.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Will be playing hardcore ladder I think, but just for something to pass the time I feel. There is nothing in this content patch that jumps out, if that's the complete list of 'ladder legendary items' that really blows. Here's hoping!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck would they nerf Disintegrate/AP/Ray of Frost? I can understand a small initial cost, but 30 is not small.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Those pants...not sure who thought that through. Some builders are going to be just as powerful as spenders. CW:Mangle for 530% weapon damage and 0 spirit(and a 13% attack speed boost) or LTK for 624% and 30 spirit?

Otherwise, still a good patch for monks. I'd say at this point, direct damage spirit dumps are probably their weakest point. EP and SW look too powerful to waste spirit on compared to LTK and Bells. Especially if you have those pants.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Glad they are fixing the pets standing around doing nothing bug. Also the one with treasure goblins and dots. Sacrifice changes are good, but I don't really see myself using it unless it works on circle of life dogs again.