Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I agree, with what I saw last night just adding leaderboards with +harderer bosses and nothing really new except an unfinished side area.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nothing really just a monk using a furnace to proc on rift bosses, their Hps at level 20 in a rift are at 3 billion so I assume they use the proc for the 30-100 range.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why are people talking about their current items so much is not everyone planning on taking part in the ladder?
Why would I want to play on ladder in a game where time = win when I'm "competing" against poopsockers that play 22 hours a day? I never understood the appeal of Diablo ladders. The only only new legendary that is even remotely interesting is the teleport wand.

Anyways, FS/FA counter still seems broken and weren't they suppose to be buffing the invoker set too?

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's not even about competition, you already know the poopsockers will win. You get the extra content and season only items~

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Don't we all get the extra content (tiered rift) anyway even on non ladder? I thought ladder was purely about rankings + new legs every season.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Fuck that shit. I just got 2 SOH and a SMK on my HC WD. Never found either of those items in SC in 680 paragon levels. Not restarting for a pretty ranking I won't be on.

Do we all get access to the revamped older items or just ladder? what about hellfire amu?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Items you have won't be changing. Items that drop post-patch will have the new updated stats. If you want a new 5 stat SoJ, you need to farm another one. The updated stats should be for both ladder and basic.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Items you have won't be changing. Items that drop post-patch will have the new updated stats. If you want a new 5 stat SoJ, you need to farm another one. The updated stats should be for both ladder and basic.
have they shown any ladder specific legs? are ladders coming with this patch?

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
It is more akin to a legendary crafting mat which have a precedent for dropping reliably and farmable. So we'll have to see how it works.
It will add a socket to an unsocketed weapon
It only works on weapons
It will work on enchanted weapons, so long as they don't have a socket
It effectively adds an item affix in the form of a socket
It will be consumed on use

Ramalandis Gift Clarification: - Forums - Diablo III

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
my game is going to melt when I log on and shard every legendary that's not equipped on a character, in prep for the new ones!

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
New monk leg on the PTR
rrr_img_70018.jpg

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Both Wizard-class MVPs posted on the PTR Feedback forums and amazingly enough, got a Blizzard response (they do listen, but just barely). Jaetch posted an excellent synopsis of the issues with Wizards currently on live, and in the PTR.

Fingers crossed the point has gotten across and they implement some major changes.