Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I knew it youre coming around young JAMES
Oh god... Not this shit again, hahaha!
tongue.png

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
No, these guys wish Blizzard would so they could be some weird version of Robin Hood.

Trading without cracking down on botting would be even stupider than reinstating the AH.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thats what I saw the dude doing, he was using some 2h staff they changed thats currently in with sunwoko's set to drop bells nonstop on PTR.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'll be playing again when the new patch comes out. I got shit else to do. I installed WoW again cuz I got to 20 in Wildstar and would look at my quest log then log out lol.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll be playing again when the new patch comes out. I got shit else to do. I installed WoW again cuz I got to 20 in Wildstar and would look at my quest log then log out lol.
PoE leagues end in less than 48 hours and a one month special league starts, should come join us while you are waiting hooker.

Start of leagues = get rich quick and ill walk you through some builds

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
PoE leagues end in less than 48 hours and a one month special league starts, should come join us while you are waiting hooker.

Start of leagues = get rich quick and ill walk you through some builds
Is there going to be a guild or something for the new league in POE Krassus?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Tried PoE, didn't really like it too much. That is not to say I like D3 much either, but atleast it somewhat holds my attention mainly due to how I can do a rift or 2 then quit for the day.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont know Kem we have always had one and if not I'd be glad to walk you through starting also. Main thing is to read builds on forums since there is so many classes and viable builds you need a baseline of where to start.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Blue post regarding Wizard channeling and the initial cost. Looks like the nerf is going away and they are actually going to add some type of implementation that the longer you channel, the more damage the skill does which sounds good.

"I don't think our philosophy quite matched up with the actual changes that took place. Channeling spells, as the name implies, should be most effective when time is spent channeling them for a few seconds.

We recognize the additional Arcane Power costs we implemented in the initial 2.1 PTR didn't accomplish this goal, but rather disincentivized using these skills. In the next PTR, you'll find we've removed the upfront Arcane Power cost from Arcane Torrent, Disintegrate, and Ray of Frost. In addition, the damage these abilities do with now scale upward over time, rewarding you for spending additional time channeling.

These changes more accurate portray our design intent for these skills - that the longer you channel, the more reward it brings. Let us know what you think, especially once we patch the PTR and you can give these changes a try in practice.
smile.png
"

Call my pessimistic however, but I have a feeling they may nerf the initial damage dealt before the scaling starts, which will be terrible aswell. This just seems to be the way Blizzard works in that they don't even know their own game or their own players...

Incoming monk zDPS & Shatter build nerf!!

"I will echo the sentiments of others - this is why we have PTRs. A huge thank you to everybody who has been helping us test rifts thus far. Our internal testing team identified a number of skills and items to keep an eye on and Exploding Palm, Rimeheart and the Furnace were all on the list. The dedicated players on the PTR have shown what is possible when the game is stretched to the limits.

We're looking to make changes to Exploding Palm in the next PTR patch. Of the three (Exploding Palm, Rimeheart and the Furnace) we feel this is the biggest offender. It's not clear if Rimeheart is as offensive if you're not able to further transfer the resulting damage onto elite monsters via Exploding Palm."