Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
If they made drops rates in seasons like, more than double what they are in non-season, and boosted xp, maybe I'd do more than the minimum for transmogs, maybe. Even with the character and paragon and items rolling into your regular pool after season is over, most I could ever see doing is 1 class per season to round out my gender -> class pool
tongue.png

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
There are only a few reasons I would consider playing seasons:

1) Season-only legendaries that are so ridiculously rare and overpowered that they make current "build altering" legendaries look underpowered (A new class of item that sprouts a giant gold beam of light when dropped on the ground).
2) If I were so bored of playing other games that I wanted to try to recapture the feeling of finding everything for the first time and grinding it out all over again with my friends. Not very appealing, but something "fun" to do when I don't want to play my other games.

1) would be very appealing to me, and I probably would play each season in hopes of getting some crazy item and rolling it over into my main characters. 2) is not that appealing, but might be fun to do once in a while. Unfortunately 2) is the only likely reason to play seasons and 1) will never happen
frown.png

turbo

Molten Core Raider
So 2 more noob questions;

1) About to hit 70, should I use my banked rift keys i've been saving or should I wait until I get better geared and am able to do torment levels for better chances at gear etc?
2) I'll be hitting 70 with mainly yellow 66-68 gear with a few 60-68 legendaries is all, I think i'll have like 180 blood shards, any partical method I should spend them (ex: harder to get jewelry vs armor? weapons give best bang for your buck, armor sets are key etc etc? I know the odds are low of getting good gear but I'd like to maximize what I have to start to at least not get slaughtered.

I've been playing 62-68 on master level difficulty and sometimes its cake and other times...not going to lie i get my shit pushed in abit on a few yellow mobs or packs of elites. Probably my build on the sorc but I tried some of the ones I read about and they just dont seem to work at master difficulty with half ass gear.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Bots fuck ladder right in the ass, sure ill play every ladder season np blizz ><
Grouping in higher level grifts (around 30+) seems to beat the crap out of any other form of getting xp. Loot aint too bad either. It would be easy to keep the difficulty where a group was comfortable and just farm grifts until their ears bleed.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
So 2 more noob questions;

1) About to hit 70, should I use my banked rift keys i've been saving or should I wait until I get better geared and am able to do torment levels for better chances at gear etc?
2) I'll be hitting 70 with mainly yellow 66-68 gear with a few 60-68 legendaries is all, I think i'll have like 180 blood shards, any partical method I should spend them (ex: harder to get jewelry vs armor? weapons give best bang for your buck, armor sets are key etc etc? I know the odds are low of getting good gear but I'd like to maximize what I have to start to at least not get slaughtered.

I've been playing 62-68 on master level difficulty and sometimes its cake and other times...not going to lie i get my shit pushed in abit on a few yellow mobs or packs of elites. Probably my build on the sorc but I tried some of the ones I read about and they just dont seem to work at master difficulty with half ass gear.
1) Do rifts.
2) Use blood shards to work towards getting gear set bonuses. If I'm wrong, I'm not FAR wrong.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
"We want players to find items on their own, we're removing the auction house"

Self found rates get jacked.
Bots take over.

Enter "Farmville: Diablo" -> check the crops once a day and spend paragon points.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's not that they removed the auction house, it's that they disabled trading. There's nothing left to auction.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
"We want players to find items on their own, we're removing the auction house"

Self found rates get jacked.
Bots take over.

Enter "Farmville: Diablo" -> check the crops once a day and spend paragon points.
just add trading and boom games godlike, ill hook all my foh bros up.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You are wrong once again, IRL deposits as one example are not even flagged unless they are 10k and then you are relying on that teller to report it.

@Teck I'll take a Rimeheart if trading opens or that monk 2h they changed so you can drop unlimited bells

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You are wrong once again, IRL deposits as one example are not even flagged unless they are 10k and then you are relying on that teller to report it.

@Teck I'll take a Rimeheart if trading opens or that monk 2h they changed so you can drop unlimited bells
That reduces the risk, but does not eliminate it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I've finally maxed the level of every toon and got every item besides a SMK. Now looking at patch 2.1 I see maybe an additional weeks worth of play or less to get a few of the new items before once again bit having a reason to even load up the game. I wish we could still trade since I have like 15 TFs now and would trade 10 away for an SMK just to say I have it. Even with all they are doing and trying to do I don't see them adding in anything to give the game some good long term replay value for me.

I wish it had some form of good random events to do with friends that had some type of entertainment value. Rifts were ok but got old and harder rifts essentially server no purpose at all in adding depth. The carrot on the stick has gone bad and the stick itself smells like shit.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider

Deal, got you with a 2300 Rimeheart, this patch dropping like next week? look forward to collecting some new lewtz and having fun again.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I have more +2 Mirrorballs than I know what to do with. So if trading ever opens, I am offering everyone a Golden Shower of my Mirror(Balls)