Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Another important point is LoH is coming back strong, it was buffed massively on PTR again and the numbers are actually relevant now it seems, so fast weapons(and obviously dual wield as a result) will give you a fuckton more sustain. Seems fucked regardless.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Yeah legendary amulets can get 12-14k loh but I haven't fiddled with it yet to see what kind of difference it makes in survivability but 99% of my T5-T6 deaths are me getting one-shotted or cc'd

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Another important point is LoH is coming back strong, it was buffed massively on PTR again and the numbers are actually relevant now it seems, so fast weapons(and obviously dual wield as a result) will give you a fuckton more sustain. Seems fucked regardless.
So even though they buffed 2 handers dual wielding is better. When are they going to learn.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Anyone got a list of of popular builds for pretty much every class, with popular entry level legendaries? working on levelling every other class now that i've geared up my Crusader. Finished Barb and DH, working on WD, Wizard, Monk now.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not only did they buff LoH numbers, but they removed LoH from being part of proc coefficients, so faster attacks are ALWAYS better for survivability, meaning that's another weakness of using the slow, CD/spender oriented build they say 2H are aimed at.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Finally got all Akkhan pieces (shoulders and helm being my weakest pieces). Now I just need a damn holy SoJ to complete my holy-shotgun build. Also a better holy neck and better FotF (one with cooldown reduc or able to reroll for one). I think I am enjoying DH and Crusader (beast of a tank) the most as of now.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
2h buff is nice. But is it nice enough to make up for losing 130% CD?
Yes. The other stuff(affixes, speed, legendary procs), probably not.

No kidding, some of these items with insane procs are going to be fun.

It also looks like Condemn crusaders are back to being viable and OP. I hope everyone saved their Blade of Prophecy!!!
Are you referring to the legendary that removes the cooldown but adds a 40 wrath cost? Thought that was ladder only.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Yes. The other stuff(affixes, speed, legendary procs), probably not.

Are you referring to the legendary that removes the cooldown but adds a 40 wrath cost? Thought that was ladder only.
Valid point, is a ladder leg, but once the season after starts, explosion time!

Saban_sl

shitlord
Diablo 3 should have global buffs every weekend, like bonus exp weekend, extra legendary drop weekend, bonus salvage materials. I'm sure you could make up a decent sized list of things like that and have them rotate every weekend.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Yeah having some daibos be a viable alternative to two 1-handers is good step towards making monks way funner. I found a Flying Dragon with a natural socket and rerolled 9% dmg onto it last night (2,900 dps currently, but it will probably be in the 3600 range after the patch as it stands now). I went from 1.2 mil sheet dps to just over 1 mil using the 2 hander, but with the unique proc I was getting 3.5 attacks per second and my dps would spike to over 2.3 mil.

That plus the new depth diggers combined with monks' high base damage generators is gonna be crunchy and delicious pwnerbutter.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Played for a month or so after the expansion, but then left. Thinking of getting back in. Have there been any major changes since? I was doing T2 comfortably, and T3 with slightly more difficulty on my Wiz when I left. Anything I should be aware of before diving in again?