Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Botters will *only* affect it minorly. I left out a word there. Not worried about it in the slightest. I don't plan on putting in the effort to make leaderboards anyway.

Anectdotally, I do like that I've found easily double the amount of sets on my small stint on the PTR than I did all time combined at 70. Actually made me want to play the PTR much more than I planned. Hope it continues to live.
Useful set pieces or that shitty thorns one? ?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Looks like my account got banned? No email or anything...

Some people are stating they are having the same issue since the start of this DDoS attack. Anyone else having this issue? Some people are stating they have the banned indicators but able to play still, while others are not able to play.
Come play path of exile fag, they actually patched in shit that matters.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Useful set pieces or that shitty thorns one? ?
Got two of those thorn shoulders! Akkhan helm, two sunwuko amulets, and 4 pieces of monkey king set. Shit was just raining, hope it keeps up.

I did try gambling for a piro mirela with no luck. I don't think it's worth it gambling for shields, weapons, or amulets/rings. Just too much shit in each of those slots. Wonder if they have fixed non-crusader classes getting crusader shields when gambling.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
What exactly comes with the patch? I know ladders, which is cool and a reset to the economy is needed every now and then (well, no economy any more I guess) but what else is there. Why should I make a ladder character?

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I got lucky and the piro marella plans dropped for my crusader within minutes of hitting 70. I need to find a good early 70s build for my wizard. Trying to read the official forums makes my eyes bleed though.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What exactly comes with the patch? I know ladders, which is cool and a reset to the economy is needed every now and then (well, no economy any more I guess) but what else is there. Why should I make a ladder character?
Access to new items a season early. The items are released to the general player base at the end of the season.

The patch itself is too big to summarize succinctly. I'd probably forget something myself if I tried. I suggest going to diablofans and reading up on it. They've broken it down nicely into sections that may or may not concern you.

I know LoH got a huge buff this patch. I seem to remember they were going to change how LoH coefficients on abilities worked too. But I can't find that anywhere in the patch notes. Was this scrapped?

Nevermind, i r dum. LoH applied in full once per attack. Certainly makes choosing between some abilities much easier.

I wonder why the boosted LoH, regen, life per resource, but not life per kill.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Access to new items a season early. The items are released to the general player base at the end of the season.

The patch itself is too big to summarize succinctly. I'd probably forget something myself if I tried. I suggest going to diablofans and reading up on it. They've broken it down nicely into sections that may or may not concern you.

I know LoH got a huge buff this patch. I seem to remember they were going to change how LoH coefficients on abilities worked too. But I can't find that anywhere in the patch notes. Was this scrapped?

Nevermind, i r dum. LoH applied in full once per attack. Certainly makes choosing between some abilities much easier.

I wonder why the boosted LoH, regen, life per resource, but not life per kill.
Probably to promote farming harder stuff instead of speedclearing faceroll difficulties

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hadn't logged on in a couple months and was still tagged, I've been on briefly the past week or so.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Probably when they can keep battle net up for more than 10 minutes. Sounds like theyre still gettind ddosd

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Actually if there's room in the guild, I'd take an invite. Should be playing some with the new patch, on and off ladder.

Edit: The DDoS won't affect them patching their own hardware. It'll affect getting it to us and us being able to play, though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
If you were bored with D3 before you will be bored once again, only this time you will be bored after doing what you did to get bored all over again. I dont personally see the point of ladders but i will get a couple pairs of depth diggers and call it a day. Hopefully enough ppl come back to do some running around with till Sept but i seriously doubt it.