Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

penalty_sl

shitlord
No seasons in 2.1?

Holy fuck, what a bunch of fat retards.

Let me say this again. No seasons. Patch 2.1. Fat. Fucking. Retards.
My thoughts exactly. And dont even give me the 'smooth things out dont want any bugs' white knighting of blizzard either. Lets be real. shits gonna be broken as fuck and bugged to all hell no matter when they release it.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Managed to nab 11 legendary/set items and 4 legendary/set plans in about 3 hours, now I can't connect to the server =/

khorum

Murder Apologist
Was about 3 kills from a tier 29 grift boss when the server shat the bed... Now queuing up to the login screen?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Server just took a shit. Hope they didn't get DDOSed by Lizard squad. I know they just crashed twitchtv.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Goblin treasure portal thing? I noticed goblins come in pairs now, should I not be killing them asap?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I agree with the others that not having the season out yet is disappointing but, given that it starts for the holiday weekend I am not to worried about it. So far it sounds like a fair number of guys logged on aren't even all that interested in the season so unless Bliz gives more reason to do so than 5-10 new items I can see why some might skip it.

So far my thoughts on farm normal rifts for rift keys to farm greater rifts for more greater rift keys and/or gem upgrades seems like the game is asking us to grind our balls out more than ever before. First few times I can see it being fun but I think it will be tedious as hell soon enough.

It's a good thing they tossed out a ban wave though since it might give the leaderboard thing a reason to exist. They are just going to have to toss another out every 3-4 weeks if they really want it to matter though. Who gives a shit if they lost all progress when everyone is set to zero anyways.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm going to play in the new season and I have an open 3 day weekend. I wasn't sure what class I was going to roll, but after playing dh with the dex = armor change I'm very happy so I'll be playing dh. Hopefully we can get a group going so we can share loot. I'd be down for setting up a start time friday evening, say ~9 cdt, and I'd be open to skype or some other voip.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
My monk is like a completely new character compared to before the patch. Using lightning sweeping wind build and I just annihilate T2, practically as fast as I can click things, whereas before T2 was not really efficient for him. Feels good to play my favorite class again without it just being worse than all my other characters :p

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I like that life regen and LoH have meaning again, already had an amulet with like 3K LoH now it has almost 15K.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
After a few weeks on the PTR I am going to wait for next season myself. Hopefully you guys theory out some different or fun builds with all of the changes in the next few weeks.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The change to loh coefficients make it hard to grasp how much the changes will improve those stats. The difficulty to higher grifts seems to be shit killing you instantly. loh and life regen won't help with that.