Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Perusing the greater rift leaderboards, there wasn't that great a disparity between the classes. I'd love to be able to pull the data into a spreadsheet and crunch it some more. But just glancing over the lists, DHs seemed consistently the highest in the top 1000. As in, their best grift was 41 and the worst(#1000) was 35. Then crusaders with the condemn shield and blade of prophecy. Barb and monks were about equal. Then witch doctors, then wizards.

Now, there's a whole host of factors that might affect this. Seasonal items probably made crusaders a bit better than they will be without it. Same might be true for DHs. Or maybe the DH mobility is factoring heavily into grift clear time.

The conclusion I drew is that the classes are close enough together in clear times that you're probably better off playing what's fun. I was satisfied with the improvements to monks, so I'm going back fast punches instead of the plodding crusader.

Needless

Toe Sucker
dafuq, they released 2.1 today but the season isn't until the 29th? haha

starts when PAX starts too, fuckers.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm guessing they wanted a few days to hammer out any changes prior to starting from a clean slate

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I think I will log in to try out the new season until I am bored of it.. Hopefully the clan will have more on that bots for a few days.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Servers back up early. Thinking about trying my crusader again. Anyone got a build for a fresh sader for T1/T2?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Very little has changed for crusaders this patch. Builds that worked previously still work just fine now. Supposedly they got a pet build now if you have the phalanx flail, shield, and belt.

Take a look at my crusader for good T1 build. I'll admit, I haven't tested it without FoTF, but I currently do T3 on him, so T1 should be no problem without that weapon.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I think I will log in to try out the new season until I am bored of it.. Hopefully the clan will have more on that bots for a few days.
Think the ban-hammer got most... Right when I got my Woh too

Marvel Heroes and possibly PoE here I come! This banning also is perfect timing for Destiny, more time to play that now!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Think the ban-hammer got most... Right when I got my Woh too

Marvel Heroes and possibly PoE here I come! This banning also is perfect timing for Destiny, more time to play that now!
Come to PoE, Lux/money is a beast as usual and I play enough so you can ride my dick first.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Very little has changed for crusaders this patch. Builds that worked previously still work just fine now. Supposedly they got a pet build now if you have the phalanx flail, shield, and belt.

Take a look at my crusader for good T1 build. I'll admit, I haven't tested it without FoTF, but I currently do T3 on him, so T1 should be no problem without that weapon.
Thanks a lot, I'll give that build a try.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
That wasn't an patch aberration? You're still banned?
Nope, banned... I am appealing, but doubtful. It hit quite a lot of people, some of whom havent even played in the last 2 months or so. Ppl are speculating it is based on high paragon level (549 isn't that high in reality).

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Nope, banned... I am appealing, but doubtful. It hit quite a lot of people, some of whom havent even played in the last 2 months or so. Ppl are speculating it is based on high paragon level (549 isn't that high in reality).
Or maybe just playing 12 hours straight ? I doubt botters were really subtle about it