Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've probably killed 50+ goblins and only seen 1 portal. Those things are rare as fuck, I hate to think what it is going to be like when there are half as many goblins

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
As much as I like getting legendaries I think the drop rate is a little too high. They need to add in another item type above legendary or set and make it super rare. Mythic perhaps?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
As much as I like getting legendaries I think the drop rate is a little too high. They need to add in another item type above legendary or set and make it super rare. Mythic perhaps?
Legendaries? Maybe. But most of them roll with so atrocious stats well rolled rares are better and cheaper to reroll the one stat you want perfect

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I have a quick couple of questions regarding seasons. So I take it if I start a character in a season, once the season ends it gets ported to the non-season list, right? And if I'm correct then if I earn some paragon levels then they get added to my non-season paragon levels too, right? What about stuff like gem/bs recopies I learn during the season, and stuff in the stash etc, does it all get ported to my non-season stash and recipe list?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I have a quick couple of questions regarding seasons. So I take it if I start a character in a season, once the season ends it gets ported to the non-season list, right? And if I'm correct then if I earn some paragon levels then they get added to my non-season paragon levels too, right? What about stuff like gem/bs recopies I learn during the season, and stuff in the stash etc, does it all get ported to my non-season stash and recipe list?
All of your loot will be copied over, and your stash will be mailed to you. Your recipes will carry over if you didn't have them before. Your paragon xp earned will xfer over, too (just raw xp, not lvl).

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm rolling with hc monk on ladder whenever it launches today. Been playing monk since beta and am super confident in being able to play it.

Although I've been a fan of holy monk for sword+board but 2h fire monk has been fucking silly. Anyways, for anyone curious, gems with elemental damage on them likeMirinae, Teardrop of the Starweaverseems to actually be effected by +elemental damage.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
To my knowledge you should have adventure mode and torment modes unlocked with the new season, it's just fresh as far as items/gold/xp go. We will see for sure tomorrow.

I am going to run a season Wizard starting tomorrow night. I am up for doing season Softcore or if there is enough interest I would run season Hardcore with some folks although losing characters to lag spikes isn't fun. I might be open to both depending on how many clan members we have doing this shit. If anyone wants to group up as 3/4 to plow out levels and split bounty farm/ ubers farm for gear over the weekend let me know. It would be nice to at least have someone on Skype or Vent while mindlessly grinding, unless they are super annoying then it's music time. =)
I'll be on ~8:00 cdt (isn't that when it starts anyway?) and I'm down if you have room, rolling a dh.

Gonna forego hc this season, but I'll probably do hc in a future season.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
patch notes_sl said:
Legendary items that directly deal damage should now all properly benefit from the appropriate +% Elemental Damage item affix, including:
Blackfeather - +%Physical Damage
Bul-Kathos's Oath (2) Set Bonus - +%Physical Damage
Cinder Switch - +%Fire Damage
Death's Bargain - +%Physical Damage
Death Watch Mantle - +%Physical Damage
Fulminator - +%Lightning Damage
Odyn Son - +%Lightning Damage
Maximus - +%Fire Damage
Moonlight Ward - +%Arcane Damage
Schaefer's Hammer - +%Lightning Damage
Scourge - +%Fire Damage
Shenlong's Spirit (2) Set Bonus - +%Fire Damage
Stalgard's Decimator - +%Physical Damage
Storm Crow - +%Fire Damage
Thunderfury - +%Lightning Damage
It's probably safe to assume now that if a damage type is mentioned, it benefits from +elemental%.

Why is 2H fire silly now? Seems an odd choice for hardcore.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
What a stupid statement. Just because YOU get a lot of drops doesn't make it the norm. Yesterday I went 54 elite packs and 4 rift guardians (4+ t6 rifts) in a row without a single drop and that includes the 500 shards I spent at Kadala. 3 of the elite packs didn't even drop a yellow item. This is not me complaining, I get RNG is RNG but don't generalize just because you went through a lucky patch.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'll be on ~8:00 cdt (isn't that when it starts anyway?) and I'm down if you have room, rolling a dh.

Gonna forego hc this season, but I'll probably do hc in a future season.
Cool I am sure we can find a few more who log on this evening. Should make leveling less dull and also will be nice to have people to trade with even if it's only a 2 hour window.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
What a stupid statement. Just because YOU get a lot of drops doesn't make it the norm. Yesterday I went 54 elite packs and 4 rift guardians (4+ t6 rifts) in a row without a single drop and that includes the 500 shards I spent at Kadala. 3 of the elite packs didn't even drop a yellow item. This is not me complaining, I get RNG is RNG but don't generalize just because you went through a lucky patch.
I'm pretty sure elite packs drop guaranteed rares, so that would make you a liar

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm pretty sure elite packs drop guaranteed rares, so that would make you a liar
They don't. It's just super high chance of a rare. I had a couple yesterday that only dropped blues. Also, at low levels you sometimes don't even get blues from them :p

Silence_sl

shitlord
I think they spent part of this morning nerfing gob spawns. Leoric's Helm + loot gem +gold is a riot. I spent the next hour hunting the gobs, then they quit spawning. I won't complain though. I went from 16k gold to 72MM.
redface.png
Also burned through 140+ topaz gems fixing gear.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have no idea about good gob hunting locations. I could use some gold honestly, spent a shitton last night combining gems, rerolling, and crafting couple new things on my monk. Haven't gotten to play with it yet but it looks like a significant upgrade (smite legendary gem socketed, multiple set bonuses now, boost to SW % damage too). I need to find that lightning gem so hard, and a better ring to put it in.