Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Faize_sl

shitlord
yea did miners gold with 3 others and we hit 70 about 1130 est last night, wiz monk wd sader, wd and monk did the bounty for the most part

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone know where to find a list of seasonal legendaries? I saw the one Wizard wand that removes the CD on teleport(holy fuck are you shitting me?) Can't remember shit else though.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
yea did miners gold with 3 others and we hit 70 about 1130 est last night, wiz monk wd sader, wd and monk did the bounty for the most part
Sucks you guys arent in the guild would of been nice to have a few others to run with.. Right now I am just gearing up in Greater Rifts 1 at a time but need some people to split farm bounties and farm ubers sooner than later.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Twice now I've killed the last enemy in a Trial with plenty of time left and it ends it. Buggy shit all the time =/

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Are the seasonal legs exclusive to seasons or will they will be available to the others servers once the season is over?

EnigmaticParadigm

Molten Core Raider
Just hit 70 now. Started last night for a bit then pushed through this morning. Did a WD in 13 hours without sploits; was ridiculously easy. Gearing up now. Last group I joined with had a Wiz with a Paragon level of 126...damn, son,lol.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Thinking of buying a new CDkeys and making a new account. What is the fastest way to level right now?

Also, what classes seem to be the strongest since the 2.1 reworks?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
EDIT: I am really not enjoying this game in it's current state. Is something wrong with me or is the game just not good?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
EDIT: I am really not enjoying this game in it's current state. Is something wrong with me or is the game just not good?
No idea about the state of D3, but I can say with 100% confidence that there's something wrong with you.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Perhaps you are a pesky outlier.

Explain what's bugging you.
From the patch notes, the class reworks look good. The main issue is, they barely added any extra stuff. The seasons added what, 10-15 legendaries? They needed to add 30-40 to make it interesting. And hell, half the legendaries they added are fucking terrible. Who wants a wand that makes no cooldown for Teleport but basically costs half a Wizard's arcane power per cast? That kinda shit is fucking whack.. GRifts are the same rifts as before, just scaled differently.

My issue is, I love Marvel Heroes gameplay and features, I just HATE the enviroment. I like dark and gloomy games, such as Diablo 3. I also miss actually having armor/weapon graphics.

khorum

Murder Apologist
If you mean the grift leaderboards it comes down to RNG as everything else does in the game. Basically if you're WD with Jade youre in the top 1,000. If you've managed to score a Furnace, you're likely in the top 100. If you found yourself without those items or prefer a different style of play, don't expect to clear tier 35. DH will play out similarly; the top ranks will have had either the playtime or the insane luck to have scored full marauders, tasker and theos, rucksack etc and those folks would actually have a hard time NOT getting in the top 100 just by the sentry build's inertia.

The grift leaderboard process is an admirable idea... but it kinda undermines Blizz's philosophy of encouraging build diversity while simultaneously exposing the game's extreme dependency on RNG in the reward loop.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, you play a wizard, right? So in other words, you have precisely one end game viable build. I can easily see how that might be tough to enjoy.

Me, I just started the new season so I don't have to run around in circles with my firebirds set casting blizzard over and over.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Sucks you guys arent in the guild would of been nice to have a few others to run with.. Right now I am just gearing up in Greater Rifts 1 at a time but need some people to split farm bounties and farm ubers sooner than later.
But in the end you got a full group to do that. And it was good.