Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

xzi

Mouthbreather
WELLP
got to 70 earlier and was doing malth on torment (taking forever) and at about 20% I got major desync lagspike and the game disconnected. I came back to my dead hc character. fucking cool game

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Been gone from game for a long time. Just bought expansion yesterday and made a seasonal character . What is a rift and bounty? Is there something I can be doing besides just running thru acts again?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Been gone from game for a long time. Just bought expansion yesterday and made a seasonal character . What is a rift and bounty? Is there something I can be doing besides just running thru acts again?
Use one of your old characters to get through Act V and then you'll unlock adventure mode so you can do bounties and rifts. The AM unlock will carry over to your seasonal characters.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Use one of your old characters to get through Act V and then you'll unlock adventure mode so you can do bounties and rifts. The AM unlock will carry over to your seasonal characters.
Wait, so I don't need to clear story mode on my Seasonal? I can just swap right to adventure?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The seasonal legendaries seem pretty common, myself and two other dh's all got the seasonal bow last night, too bad it sucks! It just gives bolas a chance, not even 100%, a chance to pull mobs within 24 yards together, bola is already a 14 yard aoe so effectively you're just increasing the aoe range of bolas by 10 yards. Although maybe with the cc aspect of it, its not terrible, and might be ok in parties.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
did a couple T2 rifts this morning, game is easier than I remember or maybe I was better than I remember. Not sure what flavor of the month is anymore but I didn't change my arcane wizard build at all and it was not hard.

Got two pieces of Vyr's or whatever ... wonder if that build is any good? If it was Blackthornes I would have just uninstalled the game.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I like my cold spec DH with the cull the weak passive from amulet personally. My wiz dps is great but DH seems quite OP atm.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Anyone want to trade normal (non-HC/season) powerleveling? Got a 20 DH I want to get up; will run you with my 70 WD however you want.

Hit me up in-game, Brikker#1337. Will be on most of the day.

Hake_sl

shitlord
WELLP
got to 70 earlier and was doing malth on torment (taking forever) and at about 20% I got major desync lagspike and the game disconnected. I came back to my dead hc character. fucking cool game
Lost my barb on day 1 of season due to disconnect, i feel you
smile.png
The only thing that makes me feel good about it is to think that it could have happened 30hrs+ into the game. I think that in retrospect it was pretty foolish to play HC on day 1
wink.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm glad I played on HC. I raged super hard last night though, jesus christ.

That said I remade my monk already and just foundThe Crudest Bootsand oh wow, the new passive on these boots summons two mystic allies is fucking amazing + whatever your passive is for that ally, you're affected by two of them at the same time. Really hope I can find some level 70 ones once I get back to 70.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I'm glad I played on HC. I raged super hard last night though, jesus christ.

That said I remade my monk already and just foundThe Crudest Bootsand oh wow, the new passive on these boots summons two mystic allies is fucking amazing + whatever your passive is for that ally, you're affected by two of them at the same time. Really hope I can find some level 70 ones once I get back to 70.
Yeah I noticed that too. So fire ally gives a flat 20% dmg increase as its passive, double the spirit regen from air ally etc. Very good boots.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, I've always enjoyed air ally as is for pullmonk/group build, these are great. Here's to just hoping I can find another pair that aren't level 45
tongue.png

Although lol @ single target damage. 20 fire allies doing 290% weapon damage with seven sided strike runed for more damage = gg

Silence_sl

shitlord
did a couple T2 rifts this morning, game is easier than I remember or maybe I was better than I remember. Not sure what flavor of the month is anymore but I didn't change my arcane wizard build at all and it was not hard.

Got two pieces of Vyr's or whatever ... wonder if that build is any good? If it was Blackthornes I would have just uninstalled the game.
I think top end builds are Firebird these days. I have a partial set of Vyr's in the stash, but I'm not trying to finish it because I don't use Archon anymore. And, feck RNG, feck it. I got TWO Blackthornes back to back last night.

I'm working on Firebird set now. My current Tal Rasha/Thunderchicken/Mirrorball setup has a pretty low ass-kicking ceiling in Grfits, even though it's fine everywhere else.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Its been forever but what is the best way to move from not-able-to-do-torment to farming t1 at least? Is it just run a1 caches for RRoG and getting collateral loot as well?

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its been forever but what is the best way to move from not-able-to-do-torment to farming t1 at least? Is it just run a1 caches for RRoG and getting collateral loot as well?
I dunno what class you're playing, but after the 2.1 buffs to wizard I was able to do torment 1 the second I hit 70.