Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can you guys answer a couple casual questions for me? I only play this off and on, and don't really want to try browsing through Blizzard sites trying to find answers.

I leveled a monk back in the day and enjoyed it...have since switched accounts and started fresh. I have a 70 Templar now, tried it since it wasn't in game when I played. It's not bad, I rarely die, but my god it takes forever killing stuff in the Torment levels. I've literally fallen asleep during some battles because I'm just holding two attack buttons and it drags forever.

So my question is...is this the Templar in general, or do all the classes play this way in Torments? Should I just level something else? I thought about DH or Barb, but don't want to waste my time if they're just all slow.

Also, I remember there was a very small cave during a quest line that was good for trying to farm items cause there was a guaranteed elite in it and close to a waypoint...does anything like that still exist? My gear doesn't seem worth a shit, but again that may just be Templar sucking.
You probably are just too defensively focused or not geared enough for your torment level. I have every class at Torment 1 or above and they all churn through their respective setting fast (that's the whole idea). My Crusader can do... T4 I think? Reasonably well, beyond that stuff lives a little too long and hurts a little too much. But elite packs shouldn't take more than 10 seconds to kill really and bosses not more than 20-30 (some builds have really terrible single target DPS though).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It's kinda dumb that boss fights are completely gone from normal farming gameplay now. Rift bosses don't count at all. They have a bunch of good campaign bosses that never get killed.
A good amount of the campaign bosses are rift guardians too.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
That hardcore seasonal
frown.png
ripped a few times to many going yolo.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
New sets for Barb, Wiz, DH - Forums - Diablo III
The new sets - including Delsere's Magnum Opus, Wrath of the Wastes and Unhallowed Essence - are currently planned to arrive in patch 2.2.0, along with updates to existing 4 piece sets. While this could change depending on a variety of factors, and while we don't have a date to announce yet for that patch, the plan is for all of these to arrive at around the same time.
Looks like season 2 will start without the new class sets and patch 2.2.0 will arrive later in February or March. God damn clown college over there

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
OK, I finally got an RoRG.

I enjoy this build on my WD and I can breeze through T5 (probably T6) and I have no issue up to about a GR 28.

I think I have 5 pieces of Jade Harvester but they aren't quite perfect. Anyone play WD and suggest going with a jade build. I am hoping for a taskers soon with this pet build and an SMK of course. Any other tweaks you would do just to improve a little bit more?

Taggor - Community - Diablo III

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider

I enjoy this build on my WD and I can breeze through T5 (probably T6) and I have no issue up to about a GR 28.

I think I have 5 pieces of Jade Harvester but they aren't quite perfect. Anyone play WD and suggest going with a jade build. I am hoping for a taskers soon with this pet build and an SMK of course. Any other tweaks you would do just to improve a little bit more?

Would recommend a rhenho flayer (sp?) instead of SMK, but YMMV. I could use some better rolled pieces of gear but at the moment the bottleneck for my WD's rift running is low 30's just because shit starts to destroy fetishes no matter what.

Panel - Community - Diablo III

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider

Go with 3pc zuni rorg and go fetish army with cast on dart helm and darts pierce weapon

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Season 2 starts - on Friday, February 13th.

Lol friday the 13th and day before valentines day. JAJAJa well i guess neckbeards will be playing in full force anyways.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Would recommend a rhenho flayer (sp?) instead of SMK, but YMMV. I could use some better rolled pieces of gear but at the moment the bottleneck for my WD's rift running is low 30's just because shit starts to destroy fetishes no matter what.

Panel - Community - Diablo III
Yeah if I stick with the current build I will go for Rhenho that is a good idea.

Go with 3pc zuni rorg and go fetish army with cast on dart helm and darts pierce weapon
Yeah I think I have most of that. Zuni 4pc is kind of worthless though for that build since you use no mana? I know in my current build I use absolutely 0 mana except every 40 seconds for piranhado.

EDIT: I see you are talking about activating the 4 pc now.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't play as hardcore as I did at one point but I started playing again and I'm still extremely annoyed that I still haven't found a single piece of Sunwokos. Sad life

It's okay though, I don't find myself having that much fun anymore. I wish there were more to do

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Tried out the 'zDPS support doctor' build last night to see how far my friend and I could get in a greater rift with his fire wave of light monk. We cleared to 37, and the boss at the end was the adds + tornados guy in a cave tileset... was the most enjoyable and challenging fight we've had since starting the game. There's just something to be enjoyed with a very doable but chaotic encounter as long as you execute all the mechanics and with very little room for error.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tried out the 'zDPS support doctor' build last night to see how far my friend and I could get in a greater rift with his fire wave of light monk. We cleared to 37, and the boss at the end was the adds + tornados guy in a cave tileset... was the most enjoyable and challenging fight we've had since starting the game. There's just something to be enjoyed with a very doable but chaotic encounter as long as you execute all the mechanics and with very little room for error.
When you have friends to play with, zDPS witch doctor is hella fun. Running around just fearing everything!

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I haven't really been following Diablo for a few months and I thought they nerfed Raekor barb into the ground. Didn't realize they gave it a second charge + kept the infinity charge. Pretty pumped for season 2. Gonna do SC with friends this time and just try to relax and have some fun.

Zastlyn

Peasant
I went page 5 or 6 pages to try and look for the new season 2 legendary and what builds look to be good for season 2 and didn't find any. My buddy is going to make a Barb and I'm trying to decide what class to duo with him as. It's actually sort of hard for me to find recent info. Anyone have any suggestions?

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I went page 5 or 6 pages to try and look for the new season 2 legendary and what builds look to be good for season 2 and didn't find any. My buddy is going to make a Barb and I'm trying to decide what class to duo with him as. It's actually sort of hard for me to find recent info. Anyone have any suggestions?
Jade Harvester WD, Wizard, Demon Hunter. I have a decently geared Barb and around 33-35 GRifts the Arcane Sentries and shit hit too hard to just constantly charge through so a dedicated ranged class helps a ton. I personally suggest Demon Hunter if you haven't played one because they are retarded easy to gear out and get to T6 early like Barbs are.