Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I do believe there are some stats that don't roll higher on ancients like crit, crit damage, elemental % damage.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've never seen a soj or unity and i've put probably 300ish hours or so into the game, which is fairly casual compared to others lol

RNG gonna RNG, but i'm sure the first one i'll see will be ancient now~

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Legendary rings/amulets are the rarest of the rare really but also the LEAST impacted by the "ancient" tag. Weapons are the MOST impacted by being ancient but also the most versatile slot for most builds.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can hover over the element% in the details to see which one is the better stat. Ideal stats for amulet is element, CHC, CHD, and socket.

Ancient *might* put main stat back over element%.
Cool, never noticed the elemental inflated dps thing. Just got a chance to look at this yesterday and crit damage, even at only a 79 roll was greater than 18% fire damage.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I'll probably give this a shot until I get bored. Balroc#1636 if you want to play around on hardcore.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Coming back for season2 boys! Who is OP and who is UP? I was thinking of wizarding it up this season but if my boy the Barbarian is in a fun spot I don't mind leveling another up.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I think the two dex classes will be the most powerful. Not much has changed for crusader, wizard, and witch doctor. Barbs got their raekor set reworked, but from what I hear, their single target dps still sucks.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Verified OP: Demonhunters
Probably OP with Seasonal Legendary: Monk
Good: Barbarian
Okay: Witch Doctor, Crusader
Poop: Wizard

Barbarians are amusing right now. Clear the rest of the rift in 1.5minutes, then spend the next 14 minutes desperately trying to kill the rift guardian before time runs out.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I don't think wizard is "poop". All classes now clear T6 with ease as the gear to get them there is pretty easy to get. I would put Wizards above WD and WD needs some harder to get gear to be relevant.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't really see how the Monk seasonal changes them at all. It mayyyyyyybbbbeeeeee works ok with Bellwuko but is probably worse than just using the Augh bracers to get that set bonus since monks really have no problem clearing trash out. That being said, I main monk since D3 came out, played a monk in S1, and am tempted to do it in S2 also (plus having a different slot for each spec isn't bad once I find the gear). The wizard ring and the crusader belt are the only interesting legendaries in the season this time and even those are meh. Maybe the sets they supposedly will be adding in will change things but that'd just be all the more reason to roll a monk for me :p

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is there a list of changes to items that will make it into season 2, and not have to wait for 2.2 to hit?
I need to look at the new legendary affixes to figure out what i want to roll... i wanted to do barb but none of their cool shit is out until at least 2.2 :\

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't been keeping up with d3, but no one cares about clearing t6 w/ ease, t6 has been the new t1 for awhile and any class with even a sub-par build can clear t6 w/ ease now. From what I hear on forum boards, wizards are by far at the bottom of the totem pole and don't offer as much utility as a wd, hence why no one brings a wiz in even on 4 man rift runs.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If you just want to have fun killing shit and getting gear, every class is "op" at clearing T6. If you want to push GRift ranking, that's when the shitteriety becomes noticeable.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I don't really see how the Monk seasonal changes them at all. It mayyyyyyybbbbeeeeee works ok with Bellwuko but is probably worse than just using the Augh bracers to get that set bonus since monks really have no problem clearing trash out. That being said, I main monk since D3 came out, played a monk in S1, and am tempted to do it in S2 also (plus having a different slot for each spec isn't bad once I find the gear). The wizard ring and the crusader belt are the only interesting legendaries in the season this time and even those are meh. Maybe the sets they supposedly will be adding in will change things but that'd just be all the more reason to roll a monk for me :p
How do you not see exploding palm spreading itself as huge for high grifts?

Is there a list of changes to items that will make it into season 2, and not have to wait for 2.2 to hit?
I need to look at the new legendary affixes to figure out what i want to roll... i wanted to do barb but none of their cool shit is out until at least 2.2 :\
Patch notes.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm thinking about playing some season 2 also. Is DH still required to use the retarded turret build to be viable?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The Marauders set is still the best, but they tweaked it to reward actually using your primary abilities instead of running around offscreen like a filthy coward!