Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Never had a SMK. One Unity in hundreds of hours of playtime.

Probably 500 Kill/Sever/Monster Hunter, etc. The same 2-3 rings.

Friends and I joke that we've gotten the requisite shitty legos every time when they drop.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm a filthy casual and am stuck at 41ish GRift. If any of you bros are feeling charitable, I'd love some advice for where to go next:

Red - Community - Diablo III

I've got the 2 BK swords, focus and restraint, full raekors, full IK in my bank if that changes anything.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Skull Grasp is useless. A well rolled rare is better. Replace it with Unity, should get you at least 5-6 more levels. At that point, you just need ancient everything.

IK/WW hybrids feel too slow to me. Too fury starved as well. BK + WW is probably the best set at this point, even non season.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is that the only thing they are doing for the anniversary or are there xp/goblin/loot buffs going on as well?

Zx88_sl

shitlord
I'm a filthy casual and am stuck at 41ish GRift. If any of you bros are feeling charitable, I'd love some advice for where to go next:

Red - Community - Diablo III

I've got the 2 BK swords, focus and restraint, full raekors, full IK in my bank if that changes anything.
I'm running almost the exact same gear setup as you are but with a shittier boulder and have managed to finish 47. Main difference seems to be that I've been using my ancients to mitigate damage coupled with ignore pain to heal, my whirlwind for fury generation and a convention socketed with a gokok. I also rock a hellfire amulet with unforgiven passive.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Skull Grasp is useless. A well rolled rare is better. Replace it with Unity, should get you at least 5-6 more levels. At that point, you just need ancient everything.

IK/WW hybrids feel too slow to me. Too fury starved as well. BK + WW is probably the best set at this point, even non season.
Unity doesn't work if your follower is dead right? I felt like I was taking twice the damage when he was alive and standing in shit and less damage when he was dead.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Unity doesn't work if your follower is dead right? I felt like I was taking twice the damage when he was alive and standing in shit and less damage when he was dead.
No, you need two Unity and an invulnerability trinket for the follower. Assuming you don't have that, all of these are better than Skull Grasp: anything.

Zx88 made a good suggestions about the ancients. They are inconsistent as a fury gen. If you can get your fury elsewhere(don't underestimate mighty weapon), they are best used as DR%.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
How does this event weekend work? I did a few t6 rifts but nada different and haven't read too much on it apart from the pun ridden post on their web yesterday.

Is it just the 10 level cow rift at randomly higher chance?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think there's a chance for a rift ala goblin portal to spawn after killing any mobs, but I don't know if it includes rifts or bounty world only.

The event is a small map with some chests and cow queen guarding resplendent chest. Nothing special.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll play to find one, but it doesn't sound like it is something to poopsock the weekend over. Kind of surprised they didn't mix in a buff of some sort with it.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I wish they would adjust the prices of weapons. 75 shards for a weapon, and getting all yellows is infuriating. There logic of "dont worry we increased the chance of legendaries" still rustles my jimmies

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like that the cow level is actually reminiscent of the D2 version, but kinda blows that there is no legendary pot like Greed has in the goblin realm. Not even any specific cow fun loot
frown.png

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
How are Barbarians handling goblin packs? I am still gearing up (can't finish off either IK or WW set, have enough Raekor's to fill a dumpster with) and have non-ancient BK's, so I'm kinda sticking around Torment 3-4 until I can get my damage/resists up higher. I've ended up running into 2 large packs of goblins in the past few days and only manage to get about 3-5 of the pack down before they run all over the fucking place and I have to decide which ones I want to focus on. The area of the map I found them in didn't help (A5 swamps and A5 battlefield) with really no borders to corral them, but I'm just wondering if its a function of my poor gear or the nature of the class spinning all over the place and naturally causing them to spread out more.