Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My friend and I are usually playing from 6pm est to 11pm est. We're both Barbarians and we've been pushing 47-48 rifts.

We don't care who joins us so if your online, hit up McFly#1102 for a clan tag or send an friend request.

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
I started playing again Sunday, after quitting maybe a month or two after ROS. I've had Waste shoulders drop from my first grift, and managed to gamble the chest and pants. I don't know if it is the 2 piece waste bonus, or the toxin gem, but rend just completely melts shit. My 2handed hammer also makes sure I never run out of fury. I'm doing T2 right now, could probably do T3, but I don't think I'd live long. Here's my barb, any suggestions?Talcor - Community - Diablo III
I was in the rerolled clan, but there were a lot of people wanting in, and limited space, so pretty sure I got kicked to make room. Tag is lowercaseg#1336, if anyone can throw me an invite.

Forgot to ask. On normal rifts, is it better to leave after the guardian, or keep going in it? My understanding is that drop rate for set/legendaries is increase inside a rift.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Normal rift keystones are rarely a problem IMO and guardians drop blood shards which are pretty important when you are looking for specific slot, so I usually leave right after, but there's nothing stopping you from continuing.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, until you get your 6 pc or w/e end game set pcs you're looking for I'd just clear to rift boss and reset for more blood shard, but once you have that I'd recommend doing full clears because there is the bonus drop rate in rifts so any more time you can spend doing those and not bounties is good.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
We tend to clear all our normal rifts, feel like we find more goblin packs in later levels but that's really probably just a coincidince. Level sizes and densities are tuned better now too so it's not like you'll kill the RG and then have 4 more levels with a few rare exceptions.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so if I disconnect during a thing with my riftstone thing, I just lose everything, all the progress I put into the stone? Boss at 10%, disconnect, everything gone?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Didn't they used to have a small window of time where you could rejoin a game if you got dc'd?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So it's either that or wait 30 seconds every time I launch the game for the game to match me to noone else, and then start my own session?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Difficulty level only affects the amount of shards the RG drops.

Rolled a seasonal WD a week or two ago. Friend was running bounties and rifts. I was 21 when I got invited. Was 70 with 100 pps an hour or two later. No point in farming cellar runs anymore! Hell, with the new gem of ease and a decently rolled ancient weapon not much point in carries anymore whatsoever.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just started this on PC. Made a Barbarian. What is the best set up for barbs now a days? 2 handed whirlwind still?
Name is Tulo#1879

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
I've plateau'd around GR 43. Anyone know if there are some obvious flaws to what I am doing item wise, or if there is a significantly better build I should be gearing towards?

Not sure how fast the website updates, but I use the fire elemental arrow and multi shot with the fire rockets.

MisterFister - Community - Diablo III

niss_sl

shitlord
Well you aren't using a 6piece. Pick M6 or UA because the 6/6 buffs are immense damage. Other than that, if you pick UA you need +discipline as secondary on gear.

I've recently tried strafe nats and god do I hate it. I've done it for about 40 paragon levels (310-350) and while it's strong I just feel it's too much work constantly moving my mouse. I'll probably go back to AFK multishot build.