Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Aether Walker is great for wizards if you can sacrifice some dps for energy regen while farming bounties. Teleport with no CD brings back memories.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well generic good weapons would be Flying Dragon(monk staff, gives attack speed), Schaefer(that's the one I forgot earlier, only useful if you play a lightning based melee range spec though), Stalgard Decimator if using melee and Thunderfury. Ingeom can be useful in some cases and I don't know what's the state on Shard of Hate but it might be good too. Some of these aren't usable on every class though, like Flying Dragon is only available to the 3 melee classes it seems. Overall weapons is pretty meh I think, and that's really the slot you want to look for class specific stuff if you don't have a furnace. Every class has several good weapons to cube I think.
A character can only equip a legendary effect if they could equip the legendary item it's from. So Flying Dragon is Monk only.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you stop getting recipes from bounties after awhile? I've been getting lots each completion the past two days, but haven't gotten a single one today.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
A character can only equip a legendary effect if they could equip the legendary item it's from. So Flying Dragon is Monk only.
Ah yeah might have been on monk when I checked and yeah it's a Daibo not a staff forgot.

And you stop getting recipes when you have them all ^^.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Also it's funny how some weapons CANNOT be melted down lest their rape powers destabilize the multiverses. Ashbringer being a notable one.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We can't melt it because its legendary affix "transforms" it into its own purified version, so they consider it silly to tack onto non-ashbringer weapons, I'd assume. "MY FURNACE HAS BEEN PURIFIED. IT WAS ACTUALLY ASHBRINGER WITH A BRICK TAPED TO IT ALL ALONG."

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, while going through my inventory I found some bracers that reduce damage taken by like 15% for each enemy stunned within 25 yards of you, thought it was interesting as it could potentially be something to push high grifts, but its not one of the properties you can mute that I saw, unless I just overlooked it.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
In-geom is fun because it makes a lot of spells insta-cast/insta repeat, black hole and most of the wizard spells, spirit walk / immunity bubble on monks etc.

That said, playing an aether walker wizard with ancient weapons and gear was fun as hell

Troll_sl

shitlord
We can't melt it because its legendary affix "transforms" it into its own purified version, so they consider it silly to tack onto non-ashbringer weapons, I'd assume. "MY FURNACE HAS BEEN PURIFIED. IT WAS ACTUALLY ASHBRINGER WITH A BRICK TAPED TO IT ALL ALONG."
The holiest of weapons.

khorum

Murder Apologist
The barb WW builds looks so faceroll I don't see how it came out of the same process that nerfed DH sentries because the playstyle didn't have "STUFF TO DO".

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This is the SMK I got earlier today. Which primary stat should I socket?

rrr_img_107570.jpg

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Either the crit damage % or just wait until you get a romladadingdong gift to add a socket. Some people have awful luck finding them though :p

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The barb WW builds looks so faceroll I don't see how it came out of the same process that nerfed DH sentries because the playstyle didn't have "STUFF TO DO".
One kills offscreen with very low chance of death, one you're right in the middle of things and ground effects still hurt probably.

I really don't like the hunter builds, wouldn't mind if they had something similar to that with a strafe build that wasn't garbage.