Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
One kills offscreen with very low chance of death, one you're right in the middle of things and ground effects still hurt probably.

I really don't like the hunter builds, wouldn't mind if they had something similar to that with a strafe build that wasn't garbage.
Well Natalya uses strafe, kinda. Really just a way to spend hatred to refresh the rain of arrow thing(I forgot all the names so that's probably off). Not bothering with DH this patch, but hopefully next patch they rework the shitty shadow power set into something better and rebuff marauder so it's actually more viable compared to the new sets. This patch they went for some sticky mines shit which would be great if you could use that in like any build, but DH has way too many good side skills to bother with one that requires hatred/cast time to use, between companion/mark of death/vengeance, you only really have one slot(assuming one generator and one spender) free and it's hard to pass up prep for UA or vault/smokescreen if you're soloing and so on. I'd like for them to change the shadow power set into a trapper build though, with mines and grenades and maybe some other shit slapped on there too like fan of knives. Would be different at least and the new shit might actually be used.

Anyway WD/Monk for me this season. Crusader is annoying me still, their sets are designed like shit and you don't get any power out of them until 4-6pieces plus you have 2 trash sets, Barb was boring as shit and I only played it for like 12hours in S3 and Wizard I'm not bothering cause I don't like the archon gameplay and they haven't changed anything else.

Needless

Toe Sucker
so is there any new shit for wizards thats fun this season? i kinda wanna go wiz since i haven't played one since like CM wizards were a thing lol

^^ nvm apparently they're the same ol archon shit.
Guess i'll go WD this season!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well the archon stuff got buffed so it's actually viable(to a certain level at least), but yeah that's the only thing new I think, and the best build is still tal rasha/delsere variations by far, which isn't bad. Firebird still old poop, kinda like Marauder for DH, used to be the only viable shit, now is poop cause everything they added since is way more OP. Also Firebird is boring as all fuck.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah lol
I just saw that Yang's Recurve bow.. wtf that multishot build sounds insanely good with that bow now too. Might get tempted to do DH instead lol

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So less than a day until the new season starts.. count down timer is onDiablo Fanseverything should begin at 8pm EST.

For those rerolling seasonal characters and pushing for 70 right away here is a pretty decent leveling guide with most of the basic information.Updated 2.3 Season 4 fastest leveling guide. Full of top tips, video guides and post 70 gear farming tips. : Diablo

Leoric's Crown looks like they made a slight change and you need to be level 20 for the 100% drop on Campaign Mode.. if you want the socketed bonus XP helm then snag this at your convenience.

Other basic tips, first order of business after making the character and starting adventure mode is to steal your followers weapon.

Buy +damage jewelry as soon they are available.

Rifts don't require keys so you can start running these as soon as level 1 but I would probably mix these with bounties and Halls of Agony clearing to break up the grind.

Leveling as a group for the bonus xp is going to be quicker than solo play, so use the clan to snag a group of 4 if you can.

I know this is all pretty basic shit so not sure if it's helpful to those who were already planning on hitting the servers when seasons start but if you have any other tips or suggestions please share them.

rrr_img_107590.jpg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The thread points it out early on, but saving an hour or whatever on leveling isn't gonna matter much, it isn't PoE races so there's no real point in rushing to 70 and if you find farming hoa boring or whatever, then definitely do something else. I will probably run full bounty clears a few times so I can cube leoric's crown bonus early on and actually use a real helm and I'll do some rifts too, I'm not gonna farm only the same bounties over and over or HoA cause I find that boring.

Well I mean, unless you want to get top 100 conquest and shit like that but seems like pointless shit to me.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'll be going full bore at 8pm tonight. Add McFly#1102 if you're looking for group at any point. But keep in mind I move pretty quick

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Me and Quiick are gonna be rolling right at 8 and wont stop till 70. We're moving fast too. Feel free to join us. We're going barb. Also we'll be on skype, so if you want to join us you need to skype us. After joining let us know your skype name and we'll add you to the call.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I should be on at the stroke of 8 as well tonight. I'll just be solo though not looking to party. My wife's friend is staying with us over the weekend and I have no clue when she gets in tonight so I can't commit.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Me and Quiick are gonna be rolling right at 8 and wont stop till 70. We're moving fast too. Feel free to join us. We're going barb. Also we'll be on skype, so if you want to join us you need to skype us. After joining let us know your skype name and we'll add you to the call.
How long will it take you guys to 70?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
That guide you linked says salvage everything. Does that mean picking up all gear and saving it? I've never done a Season before. I assume you pick up all the gear and you're back in town often enough to salv everything all the time?

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'll be on right at 8pm and staying to 70. Probably 6-8 hours for me to hit it. If you want in just add me as friend McFly#1102 and join. But fair warning I move pretty quick.

I'll be online all weekend too if peeps are late to the start and need PL.

Going Barb again. (S1 was DH, S2 was Monk, S3 was Barb) it's getting good now for Barbarian.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That guide you linked says salvage everything. Does that mean picking up all gear and saving it? I've never done a Season before. I assume you pick up all the gear and you're back in town often enough to salv everything all the time?
Yes, pick up everything while leveling. Salvaging is very important you will need the mats to craft filler pieces, enchants etc while you look for gear. At least I do it this way.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes, pick up everything while leveling. Salvaging is very important you will need the mats to craft filler pieces, enchants etc while you look for gear. At least I do it this way.
One reason playing a WW barb/TR monk blows. Having to stop to pick shit up

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Can I bother you jerks for powerleveling later tomorrow? I'm going bike riding tonight because it's that or I get shithoused at home.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bummed that Season starts at the same time as I have a tournament. Ah well, should be back before midnight. Will probably play Crusader in the season again despite barbarian and monk beating it like a rented mule.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not that it really matters. Unless you are bedpanning and streaming for 18 hours a day it isn't like you're going to sniff any leaderboards.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
More missing the 8 hour block of people on my friends list actually being logged in and willing to group than that
smile.png