Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Up to torment 6 now and squeaked by on GR 24. I have a complete waste set in the bank but none of the pieces have been an upgrade except the bonus you get for wearing 4 pieces.
Wastes is going to destroy the IK set if you get the B/K weapons. IK is only good for HOTA (which is more of a group spec) and rend (which is only really good at much higher GRift levels).

vGrade

Potato del Grande
The lag has to do with the 32 bit platform. China uses 64 and has none of the issues we have.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This seems interesting:

Legacy of Nightmares
Has been redesigned
(2) Set Bonus
While this is your only item Set Bonus your damage dealt is increased by 800% and damage taken is reduced by 4% for every Ancient item you have equipped

Troll_sl

shitlord
This guild is a saaaaffeeeeee spaaaaaaaaceee

Bully proof windows!
Troll safe doors!
eek.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea another huge patch. If it wasn't for FO4, Blops 3, Afterbirth, and the LoL pre-season patch, I'd probably hop on PTR and dink around :p

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea another huge patch. If it wasn't for FO4, Blops 3, Afterbirth, and the LoL pre-season patch, I'd probably hop on PTR and dink around :p
You and your buddies planning on doing HC again? Let me know if you are, going to have about 20 of us that play this time around again if you need pals to fuck around with.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Seems so strange it took them so long to implement something that was in (and cut) the D3 vanilla beta

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Picking up gold builds character. No PUR means you better hump those piles!

You can't really compare those, Tenks, due to the Auction House.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm talking about those scrolls you'd find and it would summon a rat or spider for 10m to pick up gold. The tech has clearly been there since the start its just strange it took years for them to finally reintroduce it.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Tried M6 on ptr, much more damage now (set bonus retroactively changed). Otherwise legs still have the old passives. Grift guardian dropped seven items at GR40, the old max was six (and you wouldn't see six much at gr40).

So that's interesting. They added some graphical effects too, exploding elites have even more flashiness to indicate get the fuck away.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Found a Zoey's Secret (new belt), took my toughness from 29m (wearing a string of ears with 3 defensive affixes and dex) to 39m (zoey belt had 2 defensive affixes, dex and skill). Zoey's gives 4% damage reduction per follower, and M6 gives you all your pets, so it is pretty good for HC M6 build.