Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Was that since season start? I had forgotten you, you had been saying something that I was certain was incorrect and I hate it when people spread false info. Thank you for correcting my memory about kicking people - I hate to be inaccurate.
Very early in the season. when someone logged in you started calling him by racist terms.
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Needless

Toe Sucker
They said the PTR for 2.4 is up sometime this or next week right and the season ends at the end of the month? 2.4 looks pretty good and it's nice to see they plan on keeping up with content every major patch.

Lets hope they can do something like every x.5 or x.0 patch they add a new class but thats a whole lot of wishful thinking lol

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
First iteration of the PTR is going to be technical only, no new content.

Season four ends at the end of NEXT month. Still plenty of time for anyone to hop in and get their season journey done.

I got fed up with my WD and am playing monk. I'm not as annoyed at having to refarm up to GR60 as I thought I would be. Maybe I just hate the int classes but something just feels wrong with the WD. Like the base class is incomplete and no amount of sets is going to fix it, like the Crusader. I kept playing and there were so many times I thought I could do something better on my monk or barb(or not as often, dh). Playing my monk for a bit again, maybe the only thing I miss is that Piranhado clumps tighter than Cyclone Strike. I don't even miss chicken farming because In-Geom U6 is around the same speed and much more fun(maybe not as many DB/hr though).

That hurts khorum
frown.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
First iteration of the PTR is going to be technical only, no new content.

Season four ends at the end of NEXT month. Still plenty of time for anyone to hop in and get their season journey done.

I got fed up with my WD and am playing monk. I'm not as annoyed at having to refarm up to GR60 as I thought I would be. Maybe I just hate the int classes but something just feels wrong with the WD. Like the base class is incomplete and no amount of sets is going to fix it, like the Crusader. I kept playing and there were so many times I thought I could do something better on my monk or barb(or not as often, dh). Playing my monk for a bit again, maybe the only thing I miss is that Piranhado clumps tighter than Cyclone Strike. I don't even miss chicken farming because In-Geom U6 is around the same speed and much more fun(maybe not as many DB/hr though).

That hurts khorum
frown.png
Monk is my HC character I am barely playing because they are pretty durable yet can dish damage out I have seen, I hope I am not wrong.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Why not Itzena? Or IRB?
I never see either one of them log in, as far as I know, so that's a pretty good reason why not them.
Deathwing still logs in regularly (and I remember that he at least occasionally logged in toward the end of last season, when pretty much no one (other than myself) did.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
So I've been playing a little and up to tormet 5 and GR17 now.

I got a Romaladni's gift. You you can't use it on a set piece weapon? I tried putting it on an immortal king's 2h weapon and it says wrong weapon type even tho it has no socket.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Should work fine on set items, but you need to roll the socket off first. Also would recommend making sure you do it on a good weapon, gifts can be kinda rare.

Borzak

Also at the end of greater rifts I get a drop of 63 blood shards that says I don't have the room even tho my invntory is empty. Any ideas?

I guess I need to bump up my GR. I have only done 2 and I did GR17 in 6 minutes. Sorry all this is still incredibly new to me. When I came back I had a paragon of 30.

I guess I'm just doing something wrong with the gift.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can only carry so many blood shards. You have to gamble some at kadala to pick more up, gamble for your armor pieces first. The higher greater rift you complete the more your blood shard capacity increases (although its still not much).

Borzak

Thanks, got it figured out when I went back. Gambled 600 or so on a belt and got a legendary but it sucked, need a set piece is all really. At least I have more room. The waist is the only Immortal King's piece I'm missing. I have a complete "waste" set but it's not an upgrade to the IK stuff so far.

Kind of getting the hang of it now. Got 71 paragon and GR 20. in 6 minutes. So much more to learn about what makes a good piece and legendary gems and such.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wastes is an upgrade to the IK set at lower GRift progression and speed farming WW builds. Wastes is the first set you should go after, IK is more for higher GR farming with things like HOTA and the WW/Rend/CoTA build.

Wastes + the Bul Kathos set and you'll be doing Torment 8 speed runs in no time.

Borzak

Up to torment 6 now and squeaked by on GR 24. I have a complete waste set in the bank but none of the pieces have been an upgrade except the bonus you get for wearing 4 pieces.

Having stutter/lag issues as well. Am I the only one? Also have an odd deal where my screen freezes and goes blank but not the diablo cursor which is odd.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
There's a lag issue involving the server having to do too many calculations at once. Area damage, mob density, and dots are the main culprit. But I doubt you're seeing that at GR24 unless you fighting big packs of mobs for a while when this happens. When this lag issue occurs, the game is still partially responsive. You can pause it(recommended because it's still churning through damage to you) and do other menu related stuff.

Yours sounds somewhat like a video card issue on your end.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Stutters is also often a HDD issue. Defrag or install on a SSD, the game is way worse on a HDD, been that way since release.

Borzak

It's on a SSD. Happens while just walking around sometimes just for a second. Even when I was doing the story and not really griding in large packs.