Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Any ideas if this is working a build around on my barb? Would have to totally throw everything I have out now since it all triggers an extra earthquake or avalanche for everything.

sword_zpsk77phaxj.jpg

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
How about no fucking Act 5 with warded doors. Or linear tunnel to nowhere.
Yeah also good points. Sucks that the tip tier GRs are all about random chance on maps/density than actual skills. I mean skills/equipment obv play a role but no one is going to complete a GR85 with nothing but act 5 maps and act 5 elite packs with awful affixes and light density.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
The whole greater rift leaderboards idea is flawed. Did Path of Exile already add those weekly challenge dungeons things or does that come with the next expansion? Anyway, Diablo should steal that idea and base leaderboards around them instead of RNGreater Rifts. Would have been a good use of dev time instead of those terrible set dungeons.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow the mage set dungeon is really annoying. Not a fan of being required to do something that you would never intentionally attempt to use such as the die to spawn the meteor and revive thing.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Any ideas if this is working a build around on my barb? Would have to totally throw everything I have out now since it all triggers an extra earthquake or avalanche for everything.
Just rune Earthquake with the freezing rune? Although I highly doubt that you'd see better damage with that than Tribes + Furnace as your weapons.

Juvarisx

Florida
The Firebird set dungeon is worse then you think as if you are above 400l500k dps on sheet you cant set 20 little mobs completely on fire before they start dying.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The theme of "hit X enemies with an ability at once" is retarded enough, depending on your class. But overgearing being detrimental in a game like Diablo 3 is unforgivable.

The whole thing reeks of an ok idea stretched way too far. Some of the classes are ok and you can get them in a few tries. DH and Crusader are pretty easy. WW dungeon set is beyond retarded though. Don't take physical damage in a melee set...ok. Will probably have the same reaction when I try out the Wizard set dungeons later.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wow the mage set dungeon is really annoying. Not a fan of being required to do something that you would never intentionally attempt to use such as the die to spawn the meteor and revive thing.
Tal Rashas is so much better. grind out the set and do that one. It's not hard, just the guys are annoying.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Delsere one is stupid, mainly because it forces you to use wave of force with a rune literally no one ever uses for a dumb gimmick. Also the dungeon is the type where you could lose an enemy or two very easily and not get the mastery. Haven't messed with the Vyr's one yet, I assume it's something equally useless at actually teaching you the set.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Thorn gem is a random GR drop right? I think not having that is really hurting my clear time

Also, anybody get random screen freezes on some maps in rifts? It seems to be still playing too just the video is stuck on a frame

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just cannot get the 50 million gold conquest. I really suck. I have 10,000% gold find gear, I must have tried that ruins of corvus on t10 about 10 times yesterday. Different strategies, open all the doors, etc. Just couldn't quite get there.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I just cannot get the 50 million gold conquest. I really suck. I have 10,000% gold find gear, I must have tried that ruins of corvus on t10 about 10 times yesterday. Different strategies, open all the doors, etc. Just couldn't quite get there.
Boon of the hoarder gem leveled and equiped?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
yes got that one up to a 70% chance or so, maybe I should level it higher.
Yeah that may be the biggest issue. When I did the achieve I don't think I had any gold find gear on specifically just goldwrap, gem and avarice band equipped. May have just been lucky and got a large area rift.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Firebird set dungeon is worse then you think as if you are above 400l500k dps on sheet you cant set 20 little mobs completely on fire before they start dying.
Yes you need enough gear to kill stuff fast enough so that when you do your jihad explosion you don't have straglers left alive to murder you instantly but not so much gear that you can't stack the buffs on them. I have to play around taking stuff off and on to try to find the magic combination of enough gear to stay alive after the death comet thing and doing enough damage to kill stuff reasonably fast but not so fast I can't stack the burning.